I decided to no longer be a NBA provider.....

I know, and always knew I would catch s**t for being NBA. But I don't want to teach my son that any race treated differently. So have at it, I don't care. Amy's legs are open to all races. But only respectable guys of any color!
I know, and always knew I would catch s**t for being NBA. But I don't want to teach my son that any race treated differently. So have at it, I don't care. Amy's legs are open to all races. But only respectable guys of any color! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Sorry, I know you were speaking, but I was too busy looking at your avatar.
Nikki took that pic today
Yep, those pics look great girlie!! I am working on your website right now..

That is one sweet hottie I must say!!
Awwww, your just bias
I'm glad for you girl, just see one color and that is GREEN Love ya
Hey Dayna!!

Welcome back.. we missed ya..
See ya tomorrow!!
I'm glad for you girl, just see one color and that is GREEN Love ya Originally Posted by Dayna Love
THAT is the American way.
I know, and always knew I would catch s**t for being NBA. But I don't want to teach my son that any race treated differently. So have at it, I don't care. Amy's legs are open to all races. But only respectable guys of any color! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Amy, I'm a bit curious to know....how does your son's education factor in with your hobby life? You don't have to answer, if you don't want to.
Hey girls !!! hope all is well..we all need to get together and get our drink on...

Iv'e always been an equal oppurtunity CumSlut !!!
Amy, I'm a bit curious to know....how does your son's education factor in with your hobby life? You don't have to answer, if you don't want to. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Lol! I was wondering the same thing.
Hey girls !!! hope all is well..we all need to get together and get our drink on...

Iv'e always been an equal oppurtunity CumSlut !!! Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston

Make sure and invite ME.
Hey my loves cant wait to c u chicks....IM back and ready to play....
I'm sure the black men here are absolutely thrilled to have your legs open to them...
Amy, I'm a bit curious to know....how does your son's education factor in with your hobby life? You don't have to answer, if you don't want to. Originally Posted by Sarunga
+1