Facebook account

Can Facebook account be a reference to those who don't accept newbies?
Excellent question, however I personally wouldn't want a provider having access to my civilian side.
I don't even have a facebook account
Anyone can create a facebook account just like anyone can create a linkedin or an eccie profile. I'm going to have to say no.
What's facebook?
Stupidest thing I've read all day...
Just wait 3 minutes, Val.
They can always outdo themselves
Had to holster my smart-ass. It's not even fun when it's this easy.
If you use real facebook as reference, you're not too bright. If she takes fake facebook, she's not that bright.
As a single guy I don't care who views my FB account. I just thought since they already ask for civilian id, resident address, and size of underwear, checking Facebook account and matching a client with his photos could be an alternative way for reference.

But anyway, that could be stupid idea like Val said.
No it can't...any idiot can create a Facebook account and put false information on it.
As a single guy I don't care who views my FB account. I just thought since they already ask for civilian id, resident address, and size of underwear, checking Facebook account and matching a client with his photos could be an alternative way for reference.

But anyway, that could be stupid idea like Val said. Originally Posted by GeoEgo
Single or not I wouldn't just volunteer info like that. Any reason why you don't just use your real name instead of a handle? I mean if you don't care....
No it can't...any idiot can create a Facebook account and put false information on it. Originally Posted by Valerie
But what if the provider cross references it with Myspace and Friendster? And then makes sure the music "Likes" on those match their Spotify and Pandora? Then it would be an accurate way to ID a client right?...

More importantly Val when's your next trip state side? PM me so I can send you my social network to be pre-screened and scheduled.
What makes you think she isn't stateside. She married to WU for fucks sakes!! lol
Good point EA. I better get started on refreshing my fake friendster and myspace account.