The Gray Line Between Black and White

So I met with a lady yesterday, nervous as hell, so we mostly just talked, some LFK, little striptease, lap dance ect.. then finished out with an amazing backrub. I guess my question is if I wasn't a party to any actual acts, what is the legality of it. I wouldn't mind having her back maybe with a friend, if her and her friend performed for me with each other and I just watched is that legal. If anyone could chime in on this I'd greatly appreciate it, oh and I still have to do the review for the lady, so if you can point me in that direction and give me tips writing one that be awesome.
Not sure if it applies to Mississippi but in Texas what you propose is illegal. I know this because 2 providers were busted and never touched the LE.
Um... I would presume it is safe to assume that since kissing and stripping were performed by the lady, that they are not LE, and it would be safe to have a repeat show. Not saying that it would be legal in your state, but highly unlikely that a police decoy would go through that much trouble for a bust...

Imagine her cross-examination by your attorney on the stand: "Is this the first time you danced for the perp?"; "No, I visited his home previously and kissed him and performed a strip-tease"...
When in doubt take her out for dinner first. LE won't waste time for the decoy to go to dinner. Not unless you are on the city council or something like that.