Video streaming boxes

For the last several years there has been a vendor selling unlocked streaming boxes at the State Fair. I think they sell them for 199 or 299. Thats all you pay. No monthly fee. You get any and everything or so they claim. Does anyone have experience with these particular boxes? I am seriously thinking about buying one this year.
  • BLM69
  • 10-06-2019, 11:52 AM
There is no such thing as a unlocked t.v. box, get a 4K nvidia shield android box if you want the best experience! Google it to see for yourself
I saw it with my own eyes. They pulled up anything I wanted to watch. I have a coworker whose husband built a computer using a software called kodi. They could watch anything they wanted including movies still in the theater and Ppv events without having to pay. But thanks for the tip. I will check that out
  • BLM69
  • 10-06-2019, 09:51 PM
Kodi can be found on the play store and the app store, it's what you load in it that makes a difference, they will need updating so learn how to work the system, you want to start with good hardware, fast internet speed, a good VPN service before using kodi

Android boxes start from $30 to $300, all these boxes are not jail broken aka unlocked, that's a sales pitch/scam
Kodi can be found on the play store and the app store, it's what you load in it that makes a difference, they will need updating so learn how to work the system, you want to start with good hardware, fast internet speed, a good VPN service before using kodi

Android boxes start from $30 to $300, all these boxes are not jail broken aka unlocked, that's a sales pitch/scam Originally Posted by BLM69

Thanks for the advice. I found out over the weekend a friend bought one of those boxes at the fair a few years back. She says it works fine and pays no monthly fees and gets everything
A couple of years ago, I bought a box at the fair... Amazing TV Box / ATVB... It was a waste of money...
  • BLM69
  • 10-07-2019, 09:49 PM
A couple of years ago, I bought a box at the fair... Amazing TV Box / ATVB... It was a waste of money... Originally Posted by Generic White Guy
OP will learn the hard way, I already gave him some valuable advise, I know the in and outs of the kodi and iptv world.

There was a raid in Italy a few weeks ago that affected over a 150 million users, things are a little weird right now but will be back stronger than ever with time.
There is no such thing as a unlocked t.v. box, get a 4K nvidia shield android box if you want the best experience! Google it to see for yourself Originally Posted by BLM69
Good advice. the shield looked good when i was considering ending my dish service, but i still use dish, isnt much per month and their is no headache.

I'm not sure I've seen the streaming box mentioned. I did get talked into buying a Kodi based device a while back. I'm not sure how well it streams but it make a great paper-weight. You'll forever be updating and modifying\hacking it to keep it working.