Ankle Bracelets

I wish to get my ATF a ankle bracelet for our wild week end and I wonder which ankle it should be worn on. I searched the internet and received mixed results. Right ankle means she is taken OR left ankle means she is taken. Which is it?

http://www.nipplecharms.com/ankle-jewelry
WTF? I must be haplessly out of touch.
Please explain . . .be kind.
Thought u were talking the ones that get slapped on when u break the law lol!!

I'm with the other person. Didn't know a simple ankle bracelet branded a chick as taken.
Taken?
Like when a lady has a crown tattoo
Taken?
Like when a lady has a crown tattoo Originally Posted by LuckOfTheOrient
I think he's referring more to anklets as a subtle social cue for swingers.

I don't think it's too important now what side she wears it since people have gotten very lax with jewelry. Just don't put a black ace of spades charm or "HW" charm on it...unless watching her be hit on constantly is your idea of fun.
I was thinking of just the word HOT. I am open to just what would be sexy but not cause a riot.. There appears to be several opinions on which ankle means what.
Thought u were talking the ones that get slapped on when u break the law lol!!

I'm with the other person. Didn't know a simple ankle bracelet branded a chick as taken. Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Ha, I recently saw a girl that had this kind!A sweet girl that gave a great session, she just had a little misstep in life.
I would think that it would be up to the ladies discretion as to which ankle she wears it on. I don't understand the big deal as to which ankle myself, unless your wanting to brand her or own her or pimp her ass out. WTF
Taken?
Like when a lady has a crown tattoo Originally Posted by LuckOfTheOrient
You see pimps in your dreams?
I think he's referring more to anklets as a subtle social cue for swingers.

I don't think it's too important now what side she wears it since people have gotten very lax with jewelry. Just don't put a black ace of spades charm or "HW" charm on it...unless watching her be hit on constantly is your idea of fun. Originally Posted by SA Angel
What does an ace of spades or HW charm mean?
Just make sure you go to Jared
I mostly deal with James Avery as they will go a step beyond to please me.
Tucson, If you are doing James Avery then charms that would mean something to the both of you would be best. Everyone tells her she's hot. Only you two will share that weekend together. Maybe a charm that would be a good reminder for where ya'll are going/doing? Horseshoe for gambling, apple for NYC, etc.

LuckOfTheOrient, HW means "Hot Wife" a wife that is open to sex with others. The ace of spades is a cue that the wife is specifically looking for black men.
It seems like an interesting concept!
So even in the 'swingers world' the old 'Ball & Chain' still exists. Why not just have both of you wear a bracelet with a chain locked on?
Kinda figured the Ace of Spades meant that.