Aunt Flo

Hobbyist, what would you do if midway during a session, Auntflo started?
What would You do? Is there a general hobbyist protocol?
Providers, what would be your protocol? Is there one? if so, please opine.
Been there, got the tee shirt. Did cut down on various menu items, but hell, it happens.
  • Rebel
  • 02-15-2010, 07:13 PM
Ditto on that , been there done that. Not real pleasant but then again it's natural. I've always been extremely lucky to have special ladies that knew how to handle the situation.
If it happens during the session, I say grab a towel and go with the FLO.

If it happens before a session, the lady should let you know ASAP. Ideally it happens long enough before a scheduled session that the lady can let you know and give you the option to visit or not. It's kinda uncomfortable when she tells you right when you walk in the door.

I like it when the lady tells you some possible options such as Greek, CFS but no Daty, or just a BBBJ...then offers a special rate. I will say that the few times the lady has let me know, I went through with the appointment and had a great time.
As a provider when that time of the month comes, I dont offer full service. I let them know over the phone so that they can choose to see me out not. I do offer other things though, it's just their choice.
red beach towel. never leave home without it.
I want to know ahead of time. I would say in certain monogamous relationships I would be fine with. However, too many other things can be passed through blood, almost makes wearing a condom useless. Just my opinion.
Just call SP Hunter. He'll finish her off for you and throw in a certificate.

[ame="http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2752"]Red River Club[/ame]
It happened in Seattle with a provider, we were into the
session going after it in the MISH position and I thought
she was getting really wet until I finished and rolled
off of her. You would not believe the mess on the sheets.
She apologized and said she did not know that it was
happening. After she left I had to call for some more
sheets and mattress cover. The maid got a big tip.
I shall swim the mighty red river, but I shall not drink from it !
Been surprised before, more than once. Once, really had to be sure and wash my chin. Real surprise!!
ROTFLMFAO! Genius quote

I shall swim the mighty red river, but I shall not drink from it ! Originally Posted by Biscuit
Any seasoned provider knows how to stop Aunt Flo in her tracks..Very cold water douche will do the trick and the party can resume..
Well seeing as some ladies...
as everyone knows....
provide on their period.
I guess....

You just clean up the mess.
*shaking my head*
I would tell guys ahead of time. Then at times it's hard to predict cuz it will get irregular too.