Longview recommendations

I don’t usually get to Longview (I’m usually in Tyler) but will be there this week and would like to get a massage. With the way the good Amps seem to get shut down and re-open, I’d like a current recommendation of where/who to see in Longview. Who is your favorite? Is there a “secret handshake” to get extras? PM me if you prefer to keep it hush-hush.
Thank you in advance.
Hello...? Is this thing on.....??
  • tdl
  • 11-18-2019, 12:48 PM
Relax Spa should fit the bill. Check out prior reviews on the place.
Thanks tdl.. I have been checking reviews but things change so fast in APMville I was hoping for current confirmation. Thanks for stepping up and making a recommendation.
I was beginning to think all the hobbiest familiar with that area were dead or asleep. Even mild conversation lets traveling providers know were are still here. Lurking is fine but without participation this site is useless.
  • tdl
  • 11-19-2019, 07:11 AM
The activity in this section is pretty sparse to say the least. Part of the reason is the need not to draw unwanted attention to some of these spas. Unlike the independent provider, these shops are in a fixed location and get checked on occasion. Discretion is key.
I realize that...and agree-That’s why I asked for Private Messages- but haven’t gotten a single one. There is intel and we can help each other by sharing it - privately. I have answered PMs about people I have seen and places I have been but the favor is not being returned. Looks like it is pretty much “every man for himself “... “trial and error”.