URL / Website: NA
City: Jacksonville
State: Arkansas
Address: John Hardin
Activities: Massage, L1
Hair Length and Color: Padt shoulders dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Both under 5’5. Both A cups or slightly larger. Maggie was beautiful; Anna less so. Anna barely spoke English. Maggie was an exceptionally beautiful woman and very eager.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the info. Your visit sounds less than idea but it sounded like a good idea. I think I like the alternate plan better.
What kind of donation to take?
Text that # and you will get a response with an ad excerpt. Don’t ask for more specifics from there. Just discuss availability until on-site
It sounds like the two hand option with Maggie is the way to go here. It’s damn near impossible to communicate with these new shops that recently opened. They have shops all over the place, most recently in Pine Bluff. I tried telling lady over phone that I wanted to see Lisa in Conway and she ended texting me an address in Pine Bluff. I replied I need Conway address. Her reply “you see Lisa, go to Pine Bluff”. I just said never mind and fuck it. For me, the AMP’s are truly a provider of last resort. Using the term provider loosely here.
Which is why I heavily recommend the private studio option.
Which is why I heavily recommend the private studio option. Originally Posted by Bubba_3000
Agreed. Which is why I need to get my foot in the door with Kate, sooner rather than later!
Is the Conway shop still open?
Wouldn’t know. Bad enough I went all the way to Jax.
Pine Bluff wow
I haven't heard about one in Pine Bluff. Any info PM me please
Same here. Pm me,too!
I didn’t go to the Pine Bluff shop so I know nothing about it. Hopefully someone else had some intel they could PM you. I was trying to go to Conway but the way she kept trying to re-route me to Pine Bluff makes me think that possibly the Conway shop is closed. Regardless, I’ve lost interest.
  • ghand
  • 09-11-2022, 05:04 PM
Conway shop is still open, but there's another provider there. Its always a good visit when I go, and the massage she provides is great, but Lisa is much cuter. I suspect that Lisa is around just long enough to open a new shop and get customers in, then she moves to another location.
FYI
On 11/9 Conway shop got raided by local PD, per the news. Arrested 2 ladies and confiscated $14K in cash and surveillance equipment.
Supposedly gonna try to I.D. patrons.