Calendars from providers

In 2012 Ms. Rose Vintage produced a calendar. I don't know if she made any money from it but the pictures were Playboy type pictures. Nothing naked but in lingerie. Has any other provider published a calendar? No mention of the hobby with calendar.
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-06-2017, 12:08 AM
There have been a few groups of girls that wanted to try this route. Most of them spiraled out of control and landed in a pile of flames. A "girls of eccie" calendar is a fun idea, but never seems to actually follow through. I am not sure how much actual interest there is in something like this.

I'd be willing to help. Love taking pics of girls. I do it free to. Gotta get the practice in.
I would think that the problem would be: how/where do the married guys keep it? You certainly couldn't put "Eccie" anywhere on the thing. And only the girls who show their faces could do it. Sounds like a fun idea though!
It wasn't a "calendar" per se, but The Dalai Lama's cd retrospective (maybe from 2006?) definitely inspired some further retrospectives.

As for a current calendar, it wouldn't need to be paper to be laid on a desk or pinned on a wall ... plenty of electronic versions are available and may be kept in a hidden file on computer or phone.

ijs
Yep when we logged in we could view it.
nice idea, get a calendar of all the eccie women you have banged and the month, and then put it up in your office. I'm sure the wifey will not mind lol
First off I am widowed and don't worry about a wife asking how I know her. Years ago the calendar would have hung in a barber shop or garage and was excepted. It was common for a Playboy calendar to be in those places. I have no idea how she came out money wise with her calendar. Rose is a shapely young woman and I am glad I purchased her calendar.
Just google her number and make your own
  • Old-T
  • 01-06-2017, 03:44 PM
There was a small UTR agency in DC a few years back that gave callendars to some frequent clients. They were very upscale and mostly did long evening dates. The photos were very stylish, very dressed up, and sensual more than blatantly erotic.

Definately something you could hang up in many public areas.
There have been a few groups of girls that wanted to try this route. Most of them spiraled out of control and landed in a pile of flames. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Shocking.
Just google her number and make your own Originally Posted by Gotyour6
That would require effort. This is a "throw money at a problem so it solves itself" type of crowd...or just complain incessantly.

Ya'll know who you are.
That would require effort. This is a "throw money at a problem so it solves itself" type of crowd...or just complain incessantly.

Ya'll know who you are. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Love it!
Like many things here it will require the right person to start and insure it goes to completion. Perhaps a photographer could handle it start a Dallas thread to vote for the twelve providers to be on the calendar. And post the winners here.