Need advise on writing a review

• AIC
  • 07-20-2011, 12:34 AM
I seen a provider today and want to write a review. I know how to write the review as I was a member of ASPD since 2001. I have just recently joined ECCIE and have not posted a review as of yet. The reason for that is the providers I've seen have been reviewed very frequently and I seen no need to be repetitive. Anyway, the service's I received were what were in other review's and for the most part were very good. This provider is new to the biz and is very beautiful, but for what I paid I can get better service for the same price or cheaper, I knew she was new and feel she will improve in the future, towards the end of the session she seemed to watch the clock and ended the session before I finished, I was willing to pay more and/or tip but she speaks very little English so the communication was very hard between us. My question is, as most of the session was what I expected, the clock watching and me not having been aloud to finish, I personally would not recommend her at this time. I don't want to write a review and put no in the recommend area as I think her service's were good and she seemed willing to satisfy me but the clock watching and no happy ending make me unwilling to recommend her. I don't want to cost her business but don't feel right putting yes in the recommend area. I had about 30 reviews on APSD and never had this dilemma, as it was pretty cut and dry. I would appreciate any feed back.
You need to first decide if you will write the review or not.
If you do write it.....make it as honest as you can from YOUR experience with this lady.
We all get different mileage from providers. Guys here want to know the truth about how she was with YOU.
This sounds pretty good so far! You just need some BCD detail and let er rip!
In your situation I would just get premium access and then post this in the mens lounge...
I don't think it matters where he posts it. It will still be seen.
You need to first decide if you will write the review or not.
If you do write it.....make it as honest as you can from YOUR experience with this lady.
We all get different mileage from providers. Guys here want to know the truth about how she was with YOU. Originally Posted by tbone2u

Sound advice from a Houston Hobby Legend!

JaD
Write the review. Even if the provider has plenty of reviews, another example of what her session is like is a valuable data point for those deciding whether or not to see her.

Tell us about your experience. Tell us your take on her service. Give your feedback on the value received. Let us know whether she Takes Care of Business professionally or not. It's all useful information.
I don't think it matters where he posts it. It will still be seen. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I figured since they don't give an option and in one way he would recommend and in one way he would that it would be easier in the ML. That's how I was thinking.
I figured since they don't give an option and in one way he would recommend and in one way he would that it would be easier in the ML. That's how I was thinking. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Sure you were... sounds like you were telling him what to do! Next thing you know you'll be the new chat mod! LOL Congrats!
Write an honest because we always can spot a duck review.
Then it's
You write like a girl......I'm just saying.
  • pyro
  • 07-21-2011, 03:12 PM
we seem to have quite a few legends chiming in on this thread.
If you were a member at the old place you should know the drill.
Fill out the blank and give details. Word pictures are always apprecieated.
This site is run pretty well. welcome

pyro
  • AIC
  • 07-24-2011, 11:38 PM
Thanks for all your feedback. I decided not to right the review as the girl is new and she has a few reviews already, I don't want her to lose business because of my review as she was very sweet and seemed to be very willing. I will try her again in a few months and write a review then.

Deerhunter, remarkes like that are why I haven't wrote any reviews, but I'm glad I can amuse you... I'm just sayin
Well, write the review anyway. At least then you will be able to see the ROS in the other reviews she has gotten. Your session may be of value to someone going in. Regardless good or bad, let the chips fall where they may. She can always recover, but a client can't recover their money because YOU withheld information.

If you need a reference.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=20014
Use paragraphs...I'm just sayin'