I thought about posting a picture of my mini skirt adventures

But was told by a friend that I can’t show a picture of my bottom under a miniskirt on the site. Is that correct? I mean it doesn’t show any genitalia just my bare bottom under my mini skirt. If that’s not allowed I think that’s going a little too far
As long as your genitals and your butthole is covered you are fine.
Go ahead......make our day.
Yes please!
But was told by a friend that I can’t show a picture of my bottom under a miniskirt on the site. Is that correct? I mean it doesn’t show any genitalia just my bare bottom under my mini skirt. If that’s not allowed I think that’s going a little too far Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Just use the other site to post sexy pics
But was told by a friend that I can’t show a picture of my bottom under a miniskirt on the site. Is that correct? I mean it doesn’t show any genitalia just my bare bottom under my mini skirt. If that’s not allowed I think that’s going a little too far Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Should just create an Onlyfans page. Maybe make it invite only. Keep it inexpensive like 5-10 a month. Then you can get really naughty on there.
The image in my head of you wearing heels and a mini skirt with your bottom peeking out in public would drive the guys crazy!!
Should just create an Onlyfans page. Maybe make it invite only. Keep it inexpensive like 5-10 a month. Then you can get really naughty on there. Originally Posted by royamcr
Tell me more..I pay per pic?
Should just create an Onlyfans page. Maybe make it invite only. Keep it inexpensive like 5-10 a month. Then you can get really naughty on there. Originally Posted by royamcr
Tell me more..I pay per pic?
No, guys subscribe your onlyfans site and you can post whatever you want. Hardcore, softcore, using toys, etc.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the private invite only.
No, guys subscribe your onlyfans site and you can post whatever you want. Hardcore, softcore, using toys, etc.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the private invite only. Originally Posted by royamcr
It doesn’t sound real private. Seems like anyone can just go and see all that stuff