If you had fifty choices?

• oden
  • 03-15-2010, 10:24 PM
As a provider, if you had more responses to you ads on any given day, how would you decide if you were to take away your repeats?
As a provider, if you had more responses to you ads on any given day, how would you decide if you were to take away your repeats? Originally Posted by oden
Maybe someone else understands this question but...I really don't get what are you asking...

Is it that:

A) if a provider had 50 calls on a day, would she see new clients in lieu of repeat customers?

or

B) if a provider had 50 calls on a day and subtracted the amount of repeat clients that called, would the number that were new clients disappoint her?

or

C) xlurklt just totally missed the question and should just move on...

Please vote or explain and help me out...
hmmmmmm....I think what he was getting at is that some providers offer a discounted rate for "repeat offenders"....and he may be asking if they would just not see the repeats (take away the repeats) in lieu of taking the new comers at full rate......
I think he is trying to gauge the criteria used by providers to determine who they see if they have more calls than time, and because he assumes most providers would see their repeats first he has removed that equation. So he is essentially asking how providers choose new clients, if there isn't time to get them all. Is that it?
  • oden
  • 03-16-2010, 10:04 AM
Yes
Yes Originally Posted by oden
Well I'm glad that cleared up things!
Wow for it being a question for the ladies, you boys are really into it. Lol

Ummm how I choose which ones to take .... Well active board members come absolutely first. I feel much more comfortable at first with them. Second would be just a feeling. "do I like this person" "do I think this will be fun". Those that give me that feeling would be always on top of my list. Honestly, there is never a point that i take an appt with someone I really don't want to.

Another point mentioned here was that would we take new
clients for the full rate instead? Absolutely not! One) nothing beats being comfortable right out of the gate. 2) if a man chooses to see me over again that is a compliment to me, and that deserves your time and appreciation.

So overall, I choose by what's going to
make me the most comfortable bc the more
comfort... The better the service!
Hi,

I was just wondering did your ATF pass you by to see a new client that was paying her full rate?

There is always a question of do I need that $ today or tomorrow factor! If a provider is late on the rent and all she has are repeat clients that just give her the "grandfathered" rate and she needs x amount of dollars to pay the bills then I would think the provider would go with the new client! Now if the repeat client understand her situation and is willing to give her the regular rate, then I am sure she would see him!

I go by appointments, so if I have a "scheduled" appointment with a new client those last minutes calls will have to wait from my regulars and most understand that in my "world." ahehehhehe...

Sincerely,
Wet
I never forget about my repeats. New friends are always great to meet but you can never forget about those old friends you've met. I'm like Wet I go by appointments just to be fair to everyone.
Repeats, guaranteed, already screened, already comfortable with them. Not likely to flake on you.