Squirters

I have had no first hand experiences with girls that squirt. Recently I've seen some provider ads that state they are squirters and to bring a towel. So what's up with this and what should I expect if I finally hit on a squirter?
Just enjoy it, and take pride in the fact that you got her there. I have had two in my life who were squirters, and I loved it when once I made one of them squirt three times while we were in the act. Good times!
She will let you know well in advance and....Just be sure to open your mouth wide and catch all of it......
  • oden
  • 03-16-2010, 10:02 AM
Caught me and the girl by surprise. I was doing daty with digits and the next thing I know is I'm soaked and she is apologizing but encouraging me to keep going.

Funny that you didn't used to here much about it. Women, any clues why this seems to be less rare these day?
For me it takes a little to get me there and each woman is different. Some can't squirt at all. An explosive org is always good for me and I hope for the gentleman as well a sense of accomplishment.
Preston O'Malley can squirt if you have the some skills... Its a special event to behold... Which I have.. Its all kinds of naughty!
I think it's like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster. Many have seen it and swear by it......the others just think it's a myth.
  • oden
  • 03-16-2010, 10:38 PM
Hard to deny when it happens to you and you are not looking for it. I remember how dis-credulous i was when the case in Newport Beach came up about a girl caught on video in a supposed rape case. She was pissing on herself according to the prosecution but the medical community came forth to document that female ejaculation is indeed viable.In that case involving a pool Que, it did not dispel the rape allocations one way or another, but it did bring to light that this was a legitimate phenomenon.

I can attest that what i experienced in my case was not pee.
I saw the elusive crature recently. We were both like, WTF was that. She was apologetic and surprised. So was I. It was really cool in retrospect and I'm grateful that she shared that intimate moment with me.

I wouldn't mind experiencing that again.
Expect enormous amounts of fluids.
This is going to be, an extraordinary experience.
Chrystal at VIP Spa is definitely a squirter. I made her squirt 6 or seven times within the hour (see my review for the details), but who knows when/if she will be back again.
If it finally happens I hope I'm doing DATY!
I had an encounter a couple of year's back, I was surprise and shocked a lot of gushing, I did not do anything out of the ordinary. It was quite an ego boost, I have tried with others still no luck gave up the pursuit. I am now curious again.
there's a website out there, squirting101(dot)com, that supposedly "teaches" how to make it happen......
It happens....IF you KNOW what you are doing....

xoxo