Most memorable outfits

When you arrive to her incall or she arrives to your door.. Okay maybe its a he/she, I don't know what you prefer, naughty secrets can be so much fun!

What is the most memorable outfit that instantly had your little man stand at attention?

Curious minds would like to know...This kitties mind anyway.. And you do not have to tell if it was TS or Not...

Sloane
I second that... I am curious what does it for ya'll. Sometimes, I open that door in lingerie, or a club dress or sometimes a school girl outfit.... so, i wonder which does it the best
A well known provider greeted me at the door with just a towel wrapped around her hair!! I loved it!!!
I've never had it happen to me, but what would blow me away would be a matching bra and panty set with thigh highs and heels and a smile!!!
Hot school girl or nurse outfit my Fav!
I also like the towel ensemble...it instantly tells you that this is going to be fun!
Couple of things here.

1 That just stepped out of the shower look definitely says; "Im squeeky clean so Im kissable anywhere" and ready to be loved
2. That skirt (or shirt) that lets just enough of that sweet ass hang out from the back view.
3. The loosely buttoned shirt that slips down off of one shoulder.
4. The roundness of your breasts.
5. Wet nipples
6. Light lip gloss
7. the TV is off
8. The music (Not mars volta) is on.
9. The lights are low.
10. The desire in your eyes
1) All white "wedding" lingerie: matching panties, bra, corset, thighighs, with heels

2) All black lingerie

3) Most anything accompanied by high heels (not stipper platform heels, but elegant classy heels)
the school girl. the cheer leader,
Not that this has happened, but i'd like to see my provider come to the door with a really hi-cut pair of Daisy Duke denin cut-offs showing about an inch of her beautiful butt cheeks, and a sleeveless T-shirt that is split down the middle exposing her breasts and a sexy pair of FMP's.
All for lingerie, fishnet/body stocking, stockings and high heels.........pretty much anything see through and soft.
Couple of things here.

1 That just stepped out of the shower look definitely says; "Im squeeky clean so Im kissable anywhere" and ready to be loved
2. That skirt (or shirt) that lets just enough of that sweet ass hang out from the back view.
3. The loosely buttoned shirt that slips down off of one shoulder.
4. The roundness of your breasts.
5. Wet nipples
6. Light lip gloss
7. the TV is off
8. The music (Not mars volta) is on.
9. The lights are low.
10. The desire in your eyes Originally Posted by JungleJack
#8 Not (Mars Volta). Now that's funny
How about some Porcupine Tree?
I like the just-stepped-out-of-the-shower look. Note to providers: How hard is that? This seems like a great solution. Only capital expense is a nice quality fluffy luxurious bath towel. and I'm good for the Bed-Bath-and-Beyond gift card.
Most memorable for me was a hottie opening the door in s simple short nightgown. As she looked at me suggestively she raised her arms, showing off a naturl reddish blonde bush.
Mmmm, sounds do delightful... I wonder why half of my gentlemen do not give me some of these details when I ask what type of lingerie they would like or any outfit requests.

Might have to do a Role-Playing Dress Up Week....

Anyone up for Princess Leia? Pin-Up Girls? Any little fantasy dress up that makes you go Mmmmmm....