"Hijacking" Threads

Rather than being guilty of it I'm starting a new one in what I hope is the appropriate place.

To the moderators I do apologize for my part in any "perceived" hijacking, believe me, it's not intentional.

It's a Pittsburgh thing.
Y'all would understand my statement much better if you've spent more than a little time hanging out with people IN PITTSBURGH.
Seriously, go out to most any nightclub and just try to keep a conversation on track.

Can't be done.

I truly wish it could, but we're just a bunch of descendants of hard headed millhunks.

Had to be said.
Maybe if the threads were interesting or relevant, then they wouldn't get hijacked

Tee he he had to say what I bet everyone is thinking.

MD
Like the NFL can call holding on every play, a mod on ECCIE can point people in every thread. It’s very inconsistent. Last month I received a hijacking infraction in an Encounter thread. There were 3 encounters from Ford City in a week. Ford fuckin City! I simply said Ford City is the new Mt Washington of the Pgh Hobby. Wham, I got 5pts..SMH
To the moderators I do apologize for my part in any "perceived" hijacking, believe me, it's not intentional.

It's a Pittsburgh thing.

Y'all would understand my statement much better if you've spent more than a little time hanging out with people IN PITTSBURGH.

Seriously, go out to most any nightclub and just try to keep a conversation on track.

Can't be done.

I truly wish it could, but we're just a bunch of descendants of hard headed millhunks. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69

It's not just a Pittsburgh thing, Ginny. I complained about issuing points for it a long time ago in one of the national forums.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2424748
Bambino I thought you liked accumulating points?

Lusty,
It may not be isolated to Pittsburgh but it's very very common here.
Bambino I thought you liked accumulating points?

Lusty,
It may not be isolated to Pittsburgh but it's very very common here. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Yeah, when I actually intend to get them!!!!
Rather than being guilty of it I'm starting a new one in what I hope is the appropriate place.

It's a Pittsburgh thing.

Can't be done.

I truly wish it could, but we're just a bunch of descendants of hard headed millhunks.

Had to be said. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Jinny, I think it is more than a Pittsburgh thing. You never know what direction a conversation can go. I posted that on a different thread. Sometimes a conversation goes in different directions - it is natural, not intentional nor nefarious.
  • Typo
  • 09-14-2019, 06:35 PM
Speaking of the NFL, what does everybody think about the Steelers tomorrow?
Ok everyone, this is a hijacking.
Ok everyone, this is a hijacking. Originally Posted by Beefcake69
Please tell me your taking the threAD to Cuba.
Good cigars are a weakness of mine.
Good cigars are a weakness of mine. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
My humidor is full of them. Mostly Monticristo #2s. My favorites.
My humidor is full of them. Mostly Monticristo #2s. My favorites. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes! Where do you buy them? Leaf and Bean in the strip?
My humidor is full of them. Mostly Monticristo #2s. My favorites. Originally Posted by bambino
And yet you've never invited me over to enjoy your cigars..
Good cigars are a weakness of mine. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Cuba? No,been done to death. We're going to the country of Wyoming.
And yet you've never invited me over to enjoy your cigars.. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Bill Clinton style?