Phuket

A friend and I are going to Phuket in November. Anyone with experience in that area. I'm thinking of sticking with the gogo girls just because I can see the goods before choosing. From the research I've done I'm sure that will be more expense as far as the barfines and the rates but the last think I want to do is get back to the hotel with a freelance or bargirl and and discover an extra appendage.

Anyone on here have experience and Phuket and any suggestions?
In my experience, the ladyboys are easy to spot. Look, I freaking love Thai women and they are beautiful. That being said... if you see one who is obviously just "above" more attractive than other gogo girls... that's a lady boy. Ladyboys are very well done and sometimes nearly model quality faces and bodies. Agian, I love Thai women, but the vast majority of them are not model hot. And the true genetic women who ARE model hot, are NOT working on the street or in a gogo bar. They are models... or have rich sugar daddies already. You don't see them.
Also, take note of their hands and feet. Thai ladies are petite and their hands and feet are significantly smaller than males. If 'her' hands are the same size as yours then be aware.