URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?155362-Auburn-wayz
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: 75 & Campbell
Activities: Chit chat, lfk, bbbj, daty, mish, cg, k9
Hair Length and Color: Long past shoulders, dark brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: What can I say, Auburn is a gorgeous woman. Pretty face, cute lips, long hair. She's short (right at or just under 5 ft), small tits with perky nipples, and a sexy body with a few tats (nothing distracting). She's got a body that's built for fun. I'm upset I didn't find her sooner.
Recommendation: Yes
  • PaulA
  • 06-12-2024, 08:05 PM
With her fake reviews of late and mediocre to bad reviews in the past it’s nice to see a Sr. Member have fun with this one!
Don’t be shocked if she starts calling you endlessly for money after the visit at all times of the night
She never asks for handouts, but She always writes asking to see me. I like that quality actually. I wish others would do the same honestly. LOL
I totally dig getting the “Hey, I’ve missed you, Babe. Cum see me” texts.

I can live without “Hey, cum see me today, Babe. If you don’t, my kids aren’t going to have any gifts under the Christmas tree tomorrow.”
I totally dig getting the “Hey, I’ve missed you, Babe. Cum see me” texts.

I can live without “Hey, cum see me today, Babe. If you don’t, my kids aren’t going to have any gifts under the Christmas tree tomorrow.” Originally Posted by BoobooJenkins
A+++ on that comment now that you mention it add in a little " ive missed your cock so much" lol
A+++ on that comment now that you mention it add in a little " ive missed your cock so much" lol Originally Posted by cage196
YES!!

I am a realist most of the time, but in the moment while reading those texts, I’m all “I think she really means it.”
Don’t be shocked if she starts calling you endlessly for money after the visit at all times of the night Originally Posted by TopSprinGester100
We've been discussing my 2nd visit but haven't been able to connect on the timing so far.
She has been on my TDL for a while. The back and forth reviews have held me back from reaching out. I may just say eff it and see her soon
I saw her and she is a fun little package. I meant to update this review with my comment not the other one. Its sometimes confusing when you have many tabs open. Apologize for the inconvenience.