***Touring Kansas?***

Expanding my trips. Any interests and where should I go touring your way, advice, etc?
I'd say there is definite interest in having you come visit us. I recommend staying somewhere in the Plaza area. Central location, safe, shopping/restaurants nearby.
Plaza or airport area and you would bank here.
You will like KC.. Its one of my favorite places to tour. Be warned... Its the DATY capital. You will be spoiled with impressive and orgasmic tongue action.....
There's a lot of nice folks here that I'm sure will welcome you. I, for one, would be one of the first!
  • JS42
  • 06-27-2012, 04:47 PM
Hot damn! I see you are heading to Shreveport in July. Try adding Nola to your tour, say August 20th to the 24th. I will be there and would definitely see you.
Cum Cum CUm!!
I always bring a friend who does not look like me... and SLAMED!!! Double Ended Dildo's.. making out like7th grade.. matching nurse,.. matching vynal.. matching burless.. do it!!!

Wait... sovanna.. look me up!!!
Clients with Traveling girls want to Justify the money they Spend...Two girls does it!!!
So the Plaza area is in Kansas City? Just double checking on info. So no Wichita. Omg LusciousLacy. Lol. JS42 I will think about and see what other places to add on my LA tour. I always travel alone unless my friends needed a ride with me. Hope the long drive will be worth it cuz I'll be coming from Missouri tour.
So the Plaza area is in Kansas City? Just double checking on info. So no Wichita. Omg LusciousLacy. Lol. JS42 I will think about and see what other places to add on my LA tour. I always travel alone unless my friends needed a ride with me. Hope the long drive will be worth it cuz I'll be coming from Missouri tour. Originally Posted by sovanna
If you want to try Wichita, I recommend the West side. If the fellas here aren't too intimidated by your excruciatingly mind-blowing good looks. I'm not going to recommend it though if they aren't going to show you the attention you deserve. Maybe try posting a tester ad to see if the prospects look good?
You will have lots of attenttion if you come to Wichita!
KC is great===stay in the Plaza or Westport areas

have fun!
Talk to the local girls offline as well as girls who travel here regularly for places to stay here in KC. Country Club Plaza area is usually a safe bet... Westport and Downtown KC can be good as well.

Always remember to screen your clients.

ATM
Hmmm. Decisions decisions. Thanks for info. ya'll.
Please come to Wichita!
I'm in!!
Come to Wichita