Pic of August Knight, Wichita

Here's a pic of August Knight, since she doesn't have a web site yet, I couldn't post this with my recent review.
Holy shit she is riding a horse with that dress on! What track is she at, I want to bet on that horse!
The hair....ummm scares me
Once a review is posted, you can click on "edit" and that will allow you to then post pics within your review.

There is the ability to post a pic as an attachment, or to insert a pic that's hosted elsewhere (such as imagecoast, which is what I use). Edit mode gives you many other options not available in the original review form.

After posting the review, the edit button is available for 1 hour afterward to make any changes, add pics, modify your recommendation outside of the standard "yes/no" etc.

The pics can be put anywhere in the review once in edit mode. Public under physical description, or inside ROS, either one.
Moved thread to Coed Discussions as this is NOT a review
Looks like an attractive, older lady to me. The hair's fine, plenty to pull while she's in K9 begging you to go deeper.

But I always wonder if the ladies really think something like that is the most flattering, appealing, sexy picture they have that will just make guys want to pick up the phone and schedule a date. They should really find a dude to ask if he's getting a woody when he sees it or if he feels like he's looking at a picture of his mom getting ready for a Halloween party. Glad she's legit though, best of luck to her.
It is a safe picture but titillating. She won't be embarassed if someone puts it on the bulletin board at work.
  • Dawgs
  • 07-20-2012, 01:35 PM
Looks like an attractive, older lady to me. The hair's fine, plenty to pull while she's in K9 begging you to go deeper.

But I always wonder if the ladies really think something like that is the most flattering, appealing, sexy picture they have that will just make guys want to pick up the phone and schedule a date. They should really find a dude to ask if he's getting a woody when he sees it or if he feels like he's looking at a picture of his mom getting ready for a Halloween party. Glad she's legit though, best of luck to her. Originally Posted by lakecat
His mom or a mom??? Mom's are fun to play with......as long as it's not your own mom. Most people consider me a motherfucker...yea I like sex with mom's....young mom's, older mom's and those in between.