I didn't know Nancy Davis used to be a hooker a BBBJ Queen

her named changed when she married Ronald Reagan to Nancy. I got nothing but respect for her. I certainly would have went in.

Nancy Reagan
Blowjob-queen. According to Kitty Kelley's biography, the future First Lady "was renowned in Hollywood for performing oral sex." Back when she was Nancy Davis, the actress reportedly went down on many an actor "not only in the evening but in offices. That was one of the reasons that she was very popular on the MGM lot." Peter Lawford also said She Gave The Best Head In Hollywood.
Back then they called them Sloppy Yawns.

I hear Hillary is pretty good at eating pussy. Maybe she'll eat yours.
Back then they called them Sloppy Yawns.

I hear Hillary is pretty good at eating pussy. Maybe she'll eat yours. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Come on now how many BBBJ queens can call themselves FLOTUS. It's a hell of an accomplishment.
Are you suggesting that Moochelle is a prim and proper lady who never pleased her mister Odumbo in that special way, zany? The real novelty, zany, is in regards to Hildabeast. "How many FLOTUS can call themselves a 'rug muncher'," zany?

Gennifer Flowers confirms Hillary Clinton’s homosexuality
B. Christopher Agee — September 20, 2013

"Former mistress and current sex advice columnist Gennifer Flowers recently sat down for an interview during which she revealed many insights into the Clinton clan. In addition to recounting her affair with a pre-presidential Bill Clinton, she candidly offered knowledge of Hildabeast’s sexuality."

well, i guess we now know who made Ronnie's raygun go POP.

If I grew up during that era I would be pissed if I missed one of Nancy's world famous BBBJ. Wonder what she charged.
Nice looking gal...

I would have hit it.
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2014, 04:09 PM
Nice looking gal...

I would have hit it. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Better hurry!

Wonder what she charged. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
A role in a movie.
Better hurry!

Originally Posted by WTF
LOL. She wouldn't have me now. I'm too old for that "cougar".
She was a looker when younger. I B Hanky Panky I know you would have went in on the BBBJ right?
Ronnie loved to play Army. Maybe the guys would come over and she would Blow the hell out of them.

her named changed when she married Ronald Reagan to Nancy. I got nothing but respect for her. I certainly would have went in.

Nancy Reagan
Blowjob-queen. According to Kitty Kelley's biography, the future First Lady "was renowned in Hollywood for performing oral sex." Back when she was Nancy Davis, the actress reportedly went down on many an actor "not only in the evening but in offices. That was one of the reasons that she was very popular on the MGM lot." Peter Lawford also said She Gave The Best Head In Hollywood. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Thanks for pointing out her name has always been Nancy...
Thanks for pointing out her name has always been Nancy... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Isn't it incredible IIFFOFRDB. She was hot and she put out. Shit is wild for a FLOTUS
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...loppy%20walrus

sloppy walrus
a sexual manuever in which after getting a blowjob and ejaculating in the girl's mouth the man punches her in the stomach causing semen to come out her nose, the two trails look like tusks, giving her the appearance of a "sloppy walrus"
The bitch was totally pissing me off so I gave her a sloppy walrus.