Cost of Notels on the rise?

It seems like I remember the going rate at your local notel was about $25/hr. Lately, I have run into $35/hr! Maybe it's regional??? I have been in the Willowbrook area lately. I would appreciate any useful info if you have some to share.

Thanks.
I think it just depends on the area of town and which chain it is. I pay $20 an hour or $25 for 2 hours at the SI in my area. The PI in the same area is $25 an hour but the one in Richmond,TX is $30 for an hour.
The PI on 45 S I was at last week was 30. For 3 hours.
The PI on 45 S I was at last week was 30. For 3 hours. Originally Posted by whatafunman
  • RoxyG
  • 02-08-2013, 06:39 AM
I used one in Willowbrook area recently 25..2hr.. and on west side 30..3hr
I am not a moron. How do you get an hourly rate? Does it matter that they will know you are a ho?
Katie-you just walk, show your ID, and tell them you want an hour or two. If you don't cause any problems they don't care what you are. There are plenty of civilians that use these places for a quick hook-up as well, not just us.
I got the Palace Inn on hwy 6 north for 3 hours with the jacuzzi for 61 bucks (needed a quick rest and recharge from working at a cash job out in that area)

most SI's PI's and LI's run about 25-30 for 2 or 3 hours.... figure double that for jacuzzi rooms
Almost any trashy hotel will give you a room hourly, some ID, some don't, doesn't really matter. I've banged more than one married gal in these dumps over the years. Like Thick said, don't give them any problems and most of the Patel family (who owns every hotel in the world) doesn't care.
Thanks! I will give it a try. Good to know for when I am out and someone wants an outcall. I have considered getting ready at the gym but would feel too weird about that. I just priceline a crappy hotel, get ready and leave.
I can priceline a 3 or 4 star hotel in most cities for 45 to 65 a night...lol

[in Houston i can get a 4 star in galleria for 55 to 65 for the whole night}

{then again I am traveling fulltime,so I prefer a nice clean bed-bug free and safe/discrete environment}
^This week all 3 and 4 star hotels were completely sold out. You get lucky, Dallas. The priceline 3 and 4 start hotels are always the same ones. I have to move around a bit. Two hotels greet me by name when I walk in. It scares the crap out of me.
It takes alot of research to know which hotels are discrete and I spend alot of time perusing hotwire/priceline/travelocity to see what they have to offer................{And if you know the "ins & outs of the hotels on each site.Iyou can 98% of time come out great!}

But then again,I travel fulltime,never staying in one place for long time

Just stay safe ladies!!
I know them too! It is crazy that people pay rack rate for hotels. In bigger cities where keycards an issue it is never worth the gamble.
Hmm...sounds like I am getting ripped off. That's what I get for thinking w my head. :/