Male Toys

I have a not so satisfying relationship. My sex drive is far higher than hers. Are their any sex toys that men thoroughly enjoy out there. I've heard of fleshlight but have never purchased one. I se this new skin material but have never tried it either. any suggestions. I would be open to anything that would make her horny as well. Real pussy is always best .. So far!
aneros.com
Thanks MS whispers but, what the hell is that? Ihave seen women promote prostate massages. I may have to her soem solid reviews before I try this one.
very interesting explanation on the site.
I was in a hurry this morning when I posted that so I apologize for not telling you a little more about it.

A couple of years ago it was a really hot male toy on the market. Many men use to to intensify an orgasm while masturbating. I haven't used it on a lot of men but I have some ... the generally consensus is they like it. There was one guy who didn't but he doesn't like his bottom played with so I'm sure that had something to do with it.

They're smaller than most buttplugs and come in three sizes. I have the one in medium and it's about the width of my middle finger and I have small hands for a woman of my size and height. I know that they're rather expensive but I would probably suggest getting the largest one.

I actually read the instructions. You place it in and sortof wiggle around. It's not something that you pull in and out. During intercourse, it stimulates your prostate and during orgasm, well I guess that it pushes and causes more pressure, hence a more intense orgasm.

I don't think that I will ever understand a man's prostate but that is my understanding and what I've observed when seeing a man's eyes roll into the back of his head in pleasure while using one.

You might wish to check out extremerestraints.com for some other things that are similar or just google male sex toys. I did that a long time ago and there are similar products out there like that.

I'm looking forward to other suggestions as well! (I'm not much of a toy person myself but I'll try to think of something that perhaps your wife and you could enjoy together)

Elisabeth
Well, my brain is functioning pretty well this morning.

http://www.feeldoe.com/page2.html

It was created for use for lesbians but a man and woman can enjoy it as well. The same man who gave me the aneros also bought me this. Read the website. It's very interesting.

In concept, it's really hot.

Read http://www.feeldoe.com/page4.html

THIS might be the ticket that you're looking for!
Elisabeth

P.S. As far as the fake vaginas go, etc., the men will just have to tell you about that!!!
I have had the feeldoe used during a session and I can tell you that its great because the lady that I was with was SOOOO excited that it made the session that much more pleasurable for both of us.
Love the feeldoe. No straps, no pants, none of that crap. But I'm a skin freak so yeah that's the (non) strap-on for me! I read an article in the last 7-10 days about a new Japanese electric/mechanized masturbater. If I remember and can find it, I'll post it.
I have 2 that I have that are VERY much worth it lol. One is of course the fleshlight, the other is a pair of silicone boobs that are about as real as I have ever felt. Do a search for http://www.mechadoll.com they sell them there. As far as other toys go, I have wasted many dollars only to find out that I just don't fit in them. They are not wide or deep enough for me so these 2 items actually are about the only ones I have found
On a footnote to the last post, look for http://www.torsodoll.com they also have them there. The one I have is a 38DD
I highly recommend a Hitachi Magic Wand... it's great for women, but it's also very, very lovely for men too...
I highly recommend a Hitachi Magic Wand... it's great for women, but it's also very, very lovely for men too... Originally Posted by annabellee
I have a question about the Hitachi Wand. I had the ...uhhmmm...opportunity to experience it a few months back and although it is super intense, do you think that if you used to that thing on a regular basis (and I could see a person getting a little addicted to it), one could actually not get off using anything else? You know, like a living person?

This is only a "sortof joking" type of question. I certainly agree that it would add some spice (at the very least) to a sexual encounter. It's a great suggestion, btw, and I've actually considered getting one.

I'm just afraid I'd fall in love with the damn thing.

Elisabeth
I have a question about the Hitachi Wand. I had the ...uhhmmm...opportunity to experience it a few months back and although it is super intense, do you think that if you used to that thing on a regular basis (and I could see a person getting a little addicted to it), one could actually not get off using anything else? You know, like a living person?

This is only a "sortof joking" type of question. I certainly agree that it would add some spice (at the very least) to a sexual encounter. It's a great suggestion, btw, and I've actually considered getting one.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
They are easy to fall for... If you only used a hitachi for months and months, than it would be possible to lose sensativity to other sensations. However, if you use different types of sensations, it can be a great addition towards awesome orgasms....

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
They are easy to fall for... If you only used a hitachi for months and months, than it would be possible to lose sensativity to other sensations. However, if you use different types of sensations, it can be a great addition towards awesome orgasms.... Originally Posted by annabellee
DAYUM! Ladies, I'm beginning to get jealous. Guess disposable males are right around the corner.
DAYUM! Ladies, I'm beginning to get jealous. Guess disposable males are right around the corner. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Darling,

Does it make you feel better that we will always need you to open the jars?

In all seriousness... men who are open-minded enough to hold the vibrator are a good find... Just a thought...