Hardcore Fetish Pics

Dayum!!! Aubrey can cum play w/ me any day. She is smokin' hot!!!
nice way to spend an afternoon
How about BBW bondage or midget bondage? That would be.. kinky
ok which ladies have a swing available?
ok which ladies have a swing available? Originally Posted by otrdriver
For you or for her????
How about BBW bondage or midget bondage? That would be.. kinky Originally Posted by lilsmurf
Hmmm, I'll see what I can find smurf...
Someone in Ftworth does swinging,otr, blonde hair Lady, can't remember the name though, yeehaa.
I walked into an initial appt once, got fukin slapped for askin to do the above pics. Seems like a perfect first date.
I have a friend in NOLA (who I'm trying to get to move here) who is an UTR pro-submissive and is a slight BBW. She has some pics. I'm going to ask her if she wants me to post them here. They were definitely interesting I guess (if you're into female submission and it seem like y'all are )
WOOOOOW
I like the picture but I find the Picture in picture format just so-so. But beggars can't be choosers. Please just keep them cuming.
How about BBW bondage or midget bondage? That would be.. kinky Originally Posted by lilsmurf
You might also want to try chubbyparade.com to look for bbw bondage pics. It's exclusively a bbw board, but I believe they have some bondage photos in one of the forums. If not, you can always create your own thread.