Why do Denver hobbyists not like ECCIE?

The Other Board is just a jumble of threads and the review database, while vast, doesn't help you much. The reviews are just basic.

SOWET...meh. Great if you like trannies, I guess.

TNA board...is famous for having a rogue barebacker that rants about Jews and conspiracy theories. No shit. Go check it out. Then come running back to ECCIE.

It baffles the mind.

I mean, if a Denver hobbyist sees a lady he can do a review on those other boards AND ECCIE for free. Why wouldn't he do a few reviews on ECCIE so he can read all of the juicy info?
ECCIE is not the main board for Denver.
What do you think we can do to raise the awareness and acceptance of Eccie here?

SoWet was always my main source in Denver years ago, but it really isn't that user-friendly.
  • Tetas
  • 06-22-2011, 06:23 PM
Having lived in Colorado, I am of the belief that ECCIE probably won't catch on there because there are so many Texans on here.
There's an almost unanimous irrational hatred for us up there.
I don't need to read the "juicy details" to get a read on how well I will enjoy a particular lady. That's why I don't post reviews on TER. Also, I don't think that ECCIE require "juicy details" quite like TER does. Correct me if I'm wrong.

That being said, there is no reason why I'm not posting more of my reviews here. I'll try to do better.

And I disagree that TOB is just a jumble. I've learned a great deal from there and I have to say I've done quite well for myself based on that knowledge. I also appreciate that the ladies are active participants there. Many of my fondest memories were with companions that I first met via her posts on TOB.

I won't touch the Texas remark (having lived in Midland for three years).
What do you think we can do to raise the awareness and acceptance of Eccie here?

SoWet was always my main source in Denver years ago, but it really isn't that user-friendly. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Copy & Paste.

Apples-to-apples, ECCIE blows those other boards out of the water. What's missing is the content. So next time you write up a review, post one on ECCIE as well.

And tell those Denver ladies that they can post ads on ECCIE and have their own showcase. For free, I think. At the very least it can help the ladies attract some wealthy out of town businessmen. . Or any hobbyists coming from the area that ECCIE dominates...population in the tens of millions.
And I disagree that TOB is just a jumble. Originally Posted by JustinCase
I double dog dare you to not scroll right when reading a TOB review.
What is with those one-line reviews that just keep going and going and going?

There are no sub-forums in the Denver section, correct? ISO/411 is mixed in with off topic discussion, etc.

Plus, you can't simply scroll down to read posts. You have to keep hitting 'next'...one post at a time.
Plus, you can't simply scroll down to read posts. You have to keep hitting 'next'...one post at a time. Originally Posted by Longermonger
Huh? I think there is a setting you can change for that....assuming you are registered.
Having lived in Colorado, I am of the belief that ECCIE probably won't catch on there because there are so many Texans on here.
There's an almost unanimous irrational hatred for us up there. Originally Posted by riday
Have to disagree with you there, Denver board gets along with all hobbyists. Personal experience one time in the Eccie chat room was told to go back to the Colo board. That is where the hatred comes from if there is any.

SoWet was always my main source in Denver years ago, but it really isn't that user-friendly. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

I personally have been posting two reviews, one on tob and one on Eccie. I think alot of the ladies realized when tob was down for two weeks, what would happen if everything was lost on tob.
I don't need to read the "juicy details" to get a read on how well I will enjoy a particular lady. That's why I don't post reviews on TER. Also, I don't think that ECCIE require "juicy details" quite like TER does. Correct me if I'm wrong.

That being said, there is no reason why I'm not posting more of my reviews here. I'll try to do better.

And I disagree that TOB is just a jumble. I've learned a great deal from there and I have to say I've done quite well for myself based on that knowledge. I also appreciate that the ladies are active participants there. Many of my fondest memories were with companions that I first met via her posts on TOB.

I won't touch the Texas remark (having lived in Midland for three years). Originally Posted by JustinCase
Whats up JC.
Colorado counterparts. There are so many new ladies in Denver that if/when they join TOB, they want to know how long has it been around? Personally, I think ECCIE is perceived as a TX/OK or southwestern board, NOT a national board. I'd also venture to say that many other areas outside of Texas/Oklahoma would feel the same way.

What do you think we can do to raise the awareness and acceptance of Eccie here?....
Chica, to the best of my abilities, it will take some time. When ladies DO ask for reviews, I think THEY have to say "please review me on ECCIE as well as XXX". There has been an increase in Colorado clients coming here, we just need to get more ladies to do so too!
Whats up JC. Originally Posted by geecue
I'll post a review in a day or so.
ECCIE covers a lot of land for as young as it is, but it's members go back quite a ways. ASPD, etc. Unlike some other regional boards, ECCIE has sub-forums ready to grow. For the time being it covers most of the center of the United States. Not bad. Mexico to Canada.
Colorado counterparts. There are so many new ladies in Denver that if/when they join TOB, they want to know how long has it been around? Personally, I think ECCIE is perceived as a TX/OK or southwestern board, NOT a national board. I'd also venture to say that many other areas outside of Texas/Oklahoma would feel the same way.

Chica, to the best of my abilities, it will take some time. When ladies DO ask for reviews, I think THEY have to say "please review me on ECCIE as well as XXX". There has been an increase in Colorado clients coming here, we just need to get more ladies to do so too! Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk
Well that is the same story from all of the west pretty much. Certainly in my areas of AZ, NM, Vegas. We have grown participation in Las Vegas very well over the last year. My sales pitch to the ladies is one of not putting all their eggs in one basket with advertising and participation. See the ABQ meltdown this week with SWC. Just have to keep spreading the word that we are here, available and FREE for the ladies to join, post and advertise. Many other sites they have to pay to advertise and I don't think many realize that is not the case here.