Moved from encounters (SMH)

There's a young, beautiful, petite A+ ATF girl, sitting in a hotel room somewhere in the Capital Region tonight. That YOU can fuck! She's incredible. And unreviewed.

So good... that even I'm not going to share her. Don't bother PM'ing me. When you find her you'll know what I mean.

I'm sure plenty of you have already. And I completely understand why she's still unreviewed.

Good luck my fellows...
Come on man, no bullshit. Who is she?
It's Sammie Jean.
Link?
No one will reveal her. All too selfish. You just have to find her on your own. Not too difficult if you've been in the game for a while. And definitely not anyone Toonman suggests.
The point of this is? I have 4 utr cute to hot 19 to 23 year olds I vetted myself through another site.
Hobby,

What's the point?

DD
Hobby,

What's the point?

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
its a wise move by the Op Sir.

Think about it, if a ASPD mod did not chase 2 of 3 I was seeing I would not be here.
Now ya got me thinking and hopeful there’s more going on in Albany than I’ve been able to find as of late. Also, I must be a relative rookie because I’ve not met anyone so hot while hobbling to keep her secret and don’t know of some clandestine website chock full of babes. Hmmmm...
^^^^^”hobbling”^^^^^ LOL! I’m not THAT old...yet.

Obviously, I meant “hobbying.”
Ugh! All my UTR have left. Please share!
I don’t see any hot, young, Petite girl other than Red from gurlplayland. I met her week back. Also not seen any reviews about Red.
The hot young spinner will show up when the hobbyist is ready...or something like that. Ommmm!
The hot young spinner will show up when the hobbyist is ready...or something like that. Ommmm! Originally Posted by chasbukowski
yup
when he broke and or tired of her shit

when she gets reported, let pray he not her white knight nor pimp. But butt hurt would be entertaining
I don’t see any hot, young, Petite girl other than Red from gurlplayland. I met her week back. Also not seen any reviews about Red. Originally Posted by John.mead83
And we have a winner! Nice work!