Question

If guys like a little prostate play during a massage why do they say pegging doesnt appeal it feels way better
Plastic Man, you wanna take this one??
Why do you have a syrspon
There is a difference between a finger and size of a strap-on.
  • DCGuy
  • 01-23-2019, 07:49 AM
I would guess it's the difference between "oooh...." and "OOOWWWW!!"
I started off with a prostate toy and it felt so good I had to try something a little bigger nothing like a sexy women doing you with a strapon
Scared to know what shape your ass is in if you find little difference between a finger and a strap on.

Beyond physical size and sensation, the entire energy changes with pegging. Pegging is a dominant act. Even many men who do enjoy the size and feeling of a dildo, are more comfortable when it is used manually rather than in a strap on.
My ass is tight never go for real big ones but your right about manual or strapon I'm more on submissive side but either way it feels good
Everyone draws a line somewhere, or eventually a finger becomes a rubber fist on the end of a sawzall. If it has lifelike veins, I’m out!!!
That's what makes things interesting everyone enjoys different things as long as nobody gets hurt and both enjoy the act then it's a win win and a great release
I love playing games like that mmmm
Scared to know what shape your ass is in if you find little difference between a finger and a strap on.

. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
LMAO!!!!!