These three links are scammers.Austin Texas

Post it in the Austin CO-Ed forum.
  • sameg
  • 11-08-2021, 07:00 PM
Chelsea is definitely a scammer!

512-200-9669

15005 Lantern Dr
Pflugerville, TX 78660
How does EroticMonkey allow scammers when they have to do video verification? I mean really, why would a provider rip a guy off for 50 bucks when he's willing to give her 300+ more in most cases? It happens to me, too. I sat for an hour multiple times over 50 bucks, yet somehow the ads stay up and nobody even bothers with the sites at all. It's all BS.

Plus now you have to pay to even post ads. One of my provider friends was mad about it because they were charging her so much per ad or per month in fees.
I'd say young & Dum but unfortunately it's all ages doing it. I'm amazed at how long some of them have been doing the scams & still going.
I'm wondering why you would prepay anything to begin with?
I'd say young & Dum but unfortunately it's all ages doing it. I'm amazed at how long some of them have been doing the scams & still going. Originally Posted by yourdesire

Naive is probably a better word to use.

For providers it an easy source of $$, if they want to become a new provider they can always change their reputation. Right now there is a shortage of providers and site opporerators are giving a lot of concessions to providers to keep them active.

The hobbbiests are new and nervous and are just following the providers lead.