Review: (Tijuana) Affordable SW in TJ

Date: 06-26-2011
Name: Cristal
Contact Info: Go to the street perpendicular to the one with Hong Kong on it. I.e., walk from Hong Kong towards the border. Almost exactly there across stress. (Does someone know the name of that one, I think it's on the street that goes to Chicago, if one walks across the main drag)
URL / Website: none
General Area: SW in RLD
Activities: CBJ, HJ, mish
Session Length: 30-60
Fee: $30
Hair Length and Color: Long, brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Not particularly striking. Hourglass shape. Not quite flat stomach. Moderate height. Decent but not notable face with tasteful makeup. Dark skin. Hair slightly past should blades, brown hair with a slide wave to it, appetizing moderately-sized tits with clothes on. Partially shaved at "Y". Nice disposition.
Recommendation: Yes
I think you are talking about Constitucion? La Gloria Bar is on one corner and Chicago Club would be about 1/2 block North of that corner and on the East side of the street.

Depending on which side of the street you were on can make a difference on the quality of chica....SW's (street walkers) are on the North side of Coahuila and sometimes the South Side....SG's are on the South side of Coahuila on Constitucion standing against the wall.

SG's are far more likely to have health cards and will negotiate everything pretty well. SW's are damn near 100% drug addicts with no health cards....and they are famous for over the top service at inexpensive prices....many speak some English and they normally use Hotel Monitos (a real dump). Some cannot go there as they have been banned for stealing. The SG's are going to be dressed nice and have their hair and nails done....SW's may look like they just rolled out of bed.

Walkers do not have to be exclusively on that corner as many move around, but the sg's will hold up the same spot on the wall all their 8 to 12 hour shift. Walkers move around and when they catch a date, they buy drugs, and stay in until they need to get high again and then they appear.