sucks

eccie sucks in the Sacramento area. I wished that I didn't have to get a myredbook membership for my two or three trips to the area each year. Pick it up fella's this is a great site.
Eccie it not used much in California or here in Reno where I am. I love this site too. I hope more guys pick up on it.
U know u dont need a rb handle to book appointments?

Those girls dont screen honestly u just have to call and book
Not all girls bypass screening on RB. I am a member, and I always screen and I know several ladies that screen on RB. 99% of verified and reviewed ladies on RB screen.
Ok.

Those girls dont screen honestly u just have to call and book Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
If you want to read the reviews you have to have the account. RB is a step above backpage most of the time but it is still pretty sketchy. I moved out from the Midwest where there was a pretty decent presence on Eccie it is a shame it is not used out here more.
Well now that myredbook has been shut down by fbi i'm sure more girls will be using this site to replace it. Im live in Sac so when you come down show a lil luv. I dont bite....much...lol

Those girls dont screen honestly u just have to call and book Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
No you don't need a handle but most of the more intelligent ladies do require atleast two references from reviewed providers, work verification or a 411 with 2 okays or more if you dont.

I for one have never been a fan of the work verifying, seems nosey.

RB did include some of the undesirables but it did have alot of quality providers and hobbyists.

.... just my too cents.
And hopefully many of those quality folks will give ECCIE a try!
And hopefully many of those quality folks will give ECCIE a try! Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Alot of ladies were only reviewed on RB so they might have a hard time getting verified here.

Lucky for me I have been reviewed on other sites as well
Not necessarily. There are a lot of ways to verify a lady. First step is they have to sign up and contact one of the moderators.
Not necessarily. There are a lot of ways to verify a lady. First step is they have to sign up and contact one of the moderators. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
I will pass that info along