This month

I almost feel bad for visiting soon lol I love my Austin girls and everytime I start a thread here I get a couple emails talking about Im gonna take all the cock lol
We could share!!! Was wondering if there was a lady or two that wanted to set up a oral orgy ?????
Would you guys be interested? I think that would be a fun welcome home party lol

I cant wait to come back, I am HOPING its great weather as it sucks donkey balls here, snow, slush,ice, freezing temps of like -6. I just wanna get away from that....

Oh I am soooooo excited....
  • Toyz
  • 03-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Do it like musical chairs...the hoogars dance around the mongers in a circle while
And when the music stops they hop on the Cawk in front of them!

Music starts.
.we begin anew!
Do it like musical chairs...the hoogars dance around the mongers in a circle while
And when the music stops they hop on the Cawk in front of them!

Music starts.
.we begin anew! Originally Posted by Toyz
That actually sounds hot and fun.

I will never play regular musical chairs, ever, again.
Cockgobbler!!
  • Toyz
  • 03-04-2015, 07:16 PM
That actually sounds hot and fun.

I will never play regular musical chairs, ever, again. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
And then you add a tranny to the mix and watch the mongers sweat.
I see why you are so well-liked around here Toyz.

• Toyz
  • 03-04-2015, 08:04 PM
I see why you are so well-liked around here Toyz.

Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

Never boring, though...never boring.
I can understand you wanting to get away from sucking Donkey Balls......

I'm sure there are a few old friends from the streets that you can round up to play with you....
Oh Whispers such sweets words from you, I think I miss your ass the most lol
I think that is awesome, total fun and whats the point of doing this is your not having fun, guess thats why so many love me lol

Whispers do me a favor babe, the day you can see your own dick with out a mirror, I will give you what ever you want sweets, until then I enjoy our conversations

Well I certainly cant wait to see everyone and see whats new I feel like I have been gone forever..
Awe shit. Thanks for the warning. Planning my vacation now.
I've got your helmet and bubble wrap ready gggiirrlll!

Now we just need to add some lube to the bubble wrap and have a slip n slide!!!
Sounds like a good way to get multiple pops.
Lol I haven't gotten busy in a long time lol, I plan on it staying that way.
Oh Whispers such sweets words from you, I think I miss your ass the most lol

I understand. You are not used to hearing the truth as much in other places....

I think that is awesome, total fun and whats the point of doing this is your not having fun, guess thats why so many love me lol

You do understand most are simply humoring you while others laugh right?

Whispers do me a favor babe, the day you can see your own dick with out a mirror, I will give you what ever you want sweets, until then I enjoy our conversations

I see it every day. You should get to know things as accurate before you buy into others bullshit..... You are off the hook though...... There is nothing I want from you even if you were offering rebates after 100% discounts.... Your ass has been peddled on street corners right?..... That's enough right there for me to want to avoid....

Check out Claire's latest review by the way! She made the street scene it seems! Go give her hell girl!

Well I certainly cant wait to see everyone and see whats new I feel like I have been gone forever.. Originally Posted by shayla84

Not long enough it seems.....

On another note........

How is that custody issue playing out? You get your kids back yet?
You travel a lot and it's been a bit over a year now. I would think doing the right thing by now would have got the family back together.....

Just because you dont like me Whispers thats your issue no one elses, and all you do is get on here and put girls down that dont fit what you like...
You cant hurt my feelings sweets, you broke me in long ago, everyone knows that you get on here all high and mighty because of your connection to this site and thats it, in the real world your just a big old douch bag that if you didnt have money youd have no meaning...

AND bringing children into this is just another show on how pathetic you really are, you dont need to worry about them, there just fine thanks Man you must really think about me to still have that good of a memory when there are so many hookers coming in and out of this board.....

No matter how many xmas things you through or how much you help others thats non void when your a asshole the rest of the time, thats like someone murdering someone and then going to confession and then doing it again, Karmas a bitch, watch your sodium intake sweets, we wouldnt want anything to happen.
Looked at claires reviews, Awesome as always, whispers someday youll learn your just a fly on all of our screens, annoying as hell.