Austin it's been a while..

I'm planning to come into town next week. It's been a while since I've come. What is a recommended part of town?
I'm planning to come into town next week. It's been a while since I've come. What is a recommended part of town? Originally Posted by KellyKiss
Roundrock..... Just north of Louis Henna you will find several decent places and they are all near Dell which seems to produce some of the guys that don't care as much about rates...... Plenty of great places to eat as well.... Check out Round Rock Donuts some morning.....
I worked the biz in Austin for 6 yrs, me personally I would avoid ANY Williamson county hotels.
I'd try pflugerville area in Travis County or Central Austin.
Arboretum area is nice and safe with plenty of good restaurants nearby.
Roundrock..... Just north of Louis Henna you will find several decent places Originally Posted by Whispers
Please disregard this poster's advice. It's as useless as wet toilet paper.
Roundrock consistently has some of the best deals on Hotels and features a number of businesses that many of the guys I've met here work at.

As area's go it is also considered to be pretty safe....
Don't go to Williams county, arboretum, galleria area is the best area, nice, good hotels, shopping, places to eat. More guys would be willing to come there then RR.
Don't go to Williams county,

Shayla is obviously an incredibly intelligent and helpful whore to listen to. She is right! right. If you want to work the Austin Area then Stay out of Williams County. It's in North Dakota!... FAR FAR away from Austin which is in South Central Texas...

arboretum, Some like it....

galleria area is the best area, nice, good hotels, shopping, places to eat. Austin DOES have a Hill Country Galleria with excellant shopping and places to eat but it is lacking in hotels..... It's South West Austin Area and we seldom have whores stay over there.... So it might be worth checking out....

More guys would be willing to come there then RR. Originally Posted by shayla84
Lot's of guys IN Round Rock that would not have to leave....

But Hey... Listen to Shayla... She started her whoring on the streets of Austin and knows it quite well! Her incredible knowledge is displayed in her post!

I'm telling you lady... Round Rock is the place for you!
Domain area seems to be the most common, this would include the jog from Mopac to 183 via 360. However, Whispers is not wrong in suggesting the I-35/I-45 area as an option. The area straddles Williamson and Travis so options are available on both sides of the line so to speak. No question that from an economic demographic there is a lot of money (not just Dell).
Now your posting lies, lol but thats ok... FYI I was on my phone but meant williamson county.
Most of the girls will stay in that arboretum area and galleria but down town is nice although parking I hear sucks... You should be ok in the austin area as long as you stay in a 3 star or higher that kinda helps keep you good if your looking for anywhere in austin, if you want a 2 star or what have you arboretum is a safe spot as long as you screen.

Whispers is an ass, and hes just someone that instigates shit but most of what everyone is telling you is the right things sweets.
Have fun, your beautiful and you will have fun..
Now your posting lies, lol but thats ok...

Oh? What was a lie?

FYI I was on my phone but meant williamson county. OH... OK! Now it makes sense! Here I was just thinking it was ignorance....

Most of the girls will stay in that arboretum area and galleria I am still not sure I've ever seen a gal advertising in the Galleria! Is that a prt of the street action?

but down town is nice although parking I hear sucks... You should be ok in the austin area as long as you stay in a 3 star or higher that kinda helps keep you good if your looking for anywhere in austin, if you want a 2 star or what have you arboretum is a safe spot as long as you screen.

Whispers is an ass, and hes just someone that instigates shit but most of what everyone is telling you is the right things sweets.

Have fun, your beautiful and you will have fun.. Originally Posted by shayla84
I'm telling you! RoundRock is the place!