Review: Brittanyy: My seventeenth news report

Date: 02/26/15
Provider: Brittanyy
Phone: 214-283-9463
Email Address: Brittneyygirl@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/P144995 http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=226886
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Motel on IH-35 Oltorf / Ben White Area.
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: No call no show.
Session Length: Scheduled 30 minutes / No call no show
Fee: 200
Hair Length and Color: Blonde below the shoulders. Very nice wavy hair. Sometimes loose sometimes in a pony tail.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful face. Perfect spinner body with some curves. 115 lbs. Large B or C cups. Curves on all the right places. See showcase

This information comes from my previous visit.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the report once again. I'm sure there a lot more ncns from this team that didn't get mentioned.
  • ztonk
  • 03-05-2015, 07:49 PM
Moved to Coed Discussions since no meeting took place.

ztonk
Thanks for the report once again. I'm sure there a lot more ncns from this team that didn't get mentioned. Originally Posted by decoyoctopus88
Welcome. We tend to report and embellish only the positive aspects and not discuss the negative ones. I think that this is one of the factors that is driving the prices up. I made myself the promise, from now on, that if I write something it will only be informative and strictly to the facts.
probably a dead grandmother or phone broke again...
I honestly dunno how to assess your career "batting average."

With 17 reported career "at bats" you have self reported negative results (hitless, or SOL) 4 times, and gotten "on base" 13 times.

So, at first glance, your on-base average is .764 -- which in any of the Major Leagues is pretty darn good!

On the more recent "intel" factor front, however, given that 3 of your last 4 trips to the plate in the past month have resulted in nulls, either your coaching staff or your researching capabilities are faltering and in need of revisions.

Thanks for your data, in any case.

Hang in there and Happy Hobbying!
I honestly dunno how to assess your career "batting average." Originally Posted by ck1942
I think it's right there in his own words...... In the past he was doing what many tend to do.... writing the positive experiences and lending the benefit of the doubt to the negative ones....... Now he is reporting all experiences....

If more people were to do exactly that... report ALL their experiences in a factual manner and let the chips fall where they do, the marketplace would probably look a lot different
I think it's right there in his own words...... In the past he was doing what many tend to do.... writing the positive experiences and lending the benefit of the doubt to the negative ones....... Now he is reporting all experiences....

If more people were to do exactly that... report ALL their experiences in a factual manner and let the chips fall where they do, the marketplace would probably look a lot different Originally Posted by Whispers

Sadly it would NOT. The fat ones are still FAT. The TS'S are still TS'S and the OLD or UGLY ones are still OLD and UGLY. And they get a market share. The hot ones like Brittanyy & Danica Stone even at $325-$350 per hour can do what ever they want and they can't keep up. SAD TRUTH! The only way that will ever change is when the LITTLE HEAD stops doing the thinking for the BIG HEAD!
Sadly it would NOT. The fat ones are still FAT. The TS'S are still TS'S and the OLD or UGLY ones are still OLD and UGLY. And they get a market share. The hot ones like Brittanyy & Danica Stone even at $325-$350 per hour can do what ever they want and they can't keep up. SAD TRUTH! The only way that will ever change is when the LITTLE HEAD stops doing the thinking for the BIG HEAD! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Indeed. The only way their behavior will change is if they are hit hard enough in their pocketbooks. However, I'm pretty sure women of the caliber of Britannyy and Danica will be beating them away with a stick for a few more years to come, unless something drastic happens. For every Tori Capelli and BrookeBeautyBaby, there are at least 100 others who really just don't give a fuck what the average hobby guy thinks of them, unless they have a good donation for them.

There was a somewhat popular provider (for a while), who will remain nameless on this thread, with whom I had a pretty bad session. I knew going in that she was hot or cold, but my little head won out and I saw her. Session was a nightmare, and I was just willing to let it go, as to not rile up her WK's. Then, she posted an alert on me, and, at that point, I had no choice but to respond and review her, telling the truth. Even after that, she still had them lined up wanting to see her, years later, while remaining the same TCB. I'm guessing a lot of guys just don't want to deal with drama from both the provider and her fan base, if they post a less than flattering review of their experience.

Kudos to foxnews for stepping up and sharing all of his experiences. Appreciate it.
  • Toyz
  • 03-07-2015, 06:27 AM
Sadly it would NOT. The fat ones are still FAT. The TS'S are still TS'S and the OLD or UGLY ones are still OLD and UGLY. And they get a market share. The hot ones like Brittanyy & Danica Stone even at $325-$350 per hour can do what ever they want and they can't keep up. SAD TRUTH! The only way that will ever change is when the LITTLE HEAD stops doing the thinking for the BIG HEAD! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Why are you so concerned about who gets market share?
Indeed. The only way their behavior will change is if they are hit hard enough in their pocketbooks. However, I'm pretty sure women of the caliber of Britannyy and Danica will be beating them away with a stick for a few more years to come, unless something drastic happens. For every Tori Capelli and BrookeBeautyBaby, there are at least 100 others who really just don't give a fuck what the average hobby guy thinks of them, unless they have a good donation for them.

There was a somewhat popular provider (for a while), who will remain nameless on this thread, with whom I had a pretty bad session. I knew going in that she was hot or cold, but my little head won out and I saw her. Session was a nightmare, and I was just willing to let it go, as to not rile up her WK's. Then, she posted an alert on me, and, at that point, I had no choice but to respond and review her, telling the truth. Even after that, she still had them lined up wanting to see her, years later, while remaining the same TCB. I'm guessing a lot of guys just don't want to deal with drama from both the provider and her fan base, if they post a less than flattering review of their experience.

Kudos to foxnews for stepping up and sharing all of his experiences. Appreciate it. Originally Posted by SecretE

Let's not forget we don't "NEED" to write a review as a lot of hobbyist practice. If we choose to do so it should be accurate. seems like acne, facial scaring bad teeth are left out on a regular basis. Another issue is that some guys don't think 150-180 lbs. is FAT!? Of 5' at 140-150 lbs. might be fat either. Hell I'm 268 lbs. morbidly obese with a limp. Hard to hide. It is what it is boys and girls!
I made myself the promise, from now on, that if I write something it will only be informative and strictly to the facts. Originally Posted by foxnews69
Then you may want to consider a handle change. One thing "Farce News" is NOT known for is being informative and strictly factual...
probably a dead grandmother or phone broke again... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Do hookers really use that excuse? Sheesh!
Do hookers really use that excuse? Sheesh! Originally Posted by Annika

TRUE STORY: During SL DOES LAS VEGAS.... Provider texts me her car wouldn't start at 5 minutes after our scheduled appointment date. I said get a cab its Las Vegas hell I'll pay for it. Her reply I already drove the baby sitter back home.
TRUE STORY: During SL DOES LAS VEGAS.... Provider texts me her car wouldn't start at 5 minutes after our scheduled appointment date. I said get a cab its Las Vegas hell I'll pay for it. Her reply I already drove the baby sitter back home. Originally Posted by Still Looking
TCB issues??
I traveld to Vegas once and the ladies seemed a bit off in my opinion.