How do you like your.......This is for the guys

What are some little things about a ladies incall that makes an impression?

Without stating the obvious of it being clean w/ clean sheets.. Like a bottle water, mints, etc.
When her incall is at my place for an hour.
Must come with a nekked girl.
I like it if I can get in it with in the hour
I like the incall to be cool not hot because some of us take the blue pill and it makes me feel hot at times. Good towels not take your skin off ones! More than one kind of condoms
One size this not fit all! A comb or brush in the bathroom that you can wash in the dishwasher are whatever. It is the little things that can make A difference!
A place with a front entrance NOT facing a busy public place where everyone can see you standing there with your johnson halfway down your pantsleg (SP Hunter's old avatar comes to mind), waiting for someone to open the door. The more out-of-the-way the better.
I like incalls that have favorable access to major highways for access.

Since most of my hobbying is during the week around the noon time, getting to your incall and back to work within a reasonable amount of time is most important to me. Other than that, what most people would think......clean, clean sheets, nice towels, varied condoms, not to hot..etc...
Would like to see Maci Lynn at mine lol

I like it when incalls have a cold beer to break the ice
I guess I'm a little different. I enjoy when the door is unlocked and I walk in and lock the door behind me. There is nothing worse than knocking and waiting and a neighbor walks out and sees you. The place also has to be clean and tidy with a good smell and soft music. I also like being greeted as I lock the door with a hug and sensual kiss as I do enjoy a good sensual french kiss to break the ice. (My tongue is to long to keep in my mouth for to long) LOL
Well without looking at this....mine is all that!!! Man I am good. Mine is conviently located right beside 35.....and it is not ghetto, haha. Username....Bring it!!
Good towels...soap...clean sheets...water, wine, or beer...maybe some soft jazz or classic rock ballads playing softly...NO RAP!

And, of course, Sweet, Beautiful Maci completes the picture(if I ever get an invite).

Where the fuck are the smiley faces on a quick reply! Mods, Analysts, Developers????
To me, I prefer an incall that is not in the getto area of town. I also like it when its clean, tidy, maybe some music. First impressions count and if the incall looks dirty then most likely the provider will be a reflection of her place. So yeah, having a clean place, with fluffy towels, and mints around would go a long way.
I like it when it smells nice.
so do i
Must come with a nekked girl. Originally Posted by harkontume