Ok so here is another one

Ok so ladies the last one was for the guys....now it is our turn

How do youy like your penetration?

Here is how I take my cake and eat it too

Slow----go deep

Fast----stay shallow

But when I am extremely turned on and the pillow talk comes out

FAST AND DEEP!!!!

I like my back door locked and dead bolted, with a "no entry - rabbid dog" sign for safe measure.

Always best to start slow...until "one" is properly seated...then let time and 'mother' nature dictate the pace. And I mean that figuratively...very tenderly until I get the go ahead(from the aforementioned pillow talk).
  • Carl
  • 02-22-2011, 06:53 PM
Speaking for *a friend*, whether it's slow or fast, DEEP, is somehow never really an option for some of us.

Always best to start slow...until "one" is properly seated...then let time and 'mother' nature dictate the pace. And I mean that figuratively...very tenderly until I get the go ahead(from the aforementioned pillow talk). Originally Posted by saj1000
My apologies, saj, I thought you were a guy.
Ride it like ya stole it...lol
My apologies, saj, I thought you were a guy. Originally Posted by Bobave
WTF?

You want to go in and be a big macho man and fuck the schitt out of a provider just because you're paying her? Good luck booking her again.

They are women first and providers second...a little respect and tenderness go a long way.

I trust that your post was an attempt at humor....
*sigh* and only one provider response to what was clearly a question for the providers. Could y'all at least wait till a few providers respond before jumping in and bashing each other?
1st get me drunk. then comes the 2 knuckle rule. anything past the 2nd knuckle makes you gay.or you can go 2 fingers ,but only up to the 1st knuckle. 3 fingers, but only up to the cuticles. 4 fingers......hell! then youve done prison time!!
now that is funny! I don't care who you are!
It all depends. Fast and furious the entire time is for rabbits and teenagers! I like it slow to medium when deep. Although, I guess it depends on the guy and the mood. When I haven't had it in a while I can be pretty animalistic. I love the strokes err medium speed I guess ?? when I am trying to reach my first "O". After that, I don't really care what you do, lol! Joking.... Doggie is good for medium to fast. Nothing hotter than looking at your man while he is pounding away from behind. Maci, you are such a naughty girl.
  • bigB
  • 02-23-2011, 08:50 AM
lol, Britney's post reminded me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLm5oSJRxIU
I like a good grudge fuck every now and then. But for the other times starting out slow and then hard and deep
1st get me drunk. then comes the 2 knuckle rule. anything past the 2nd knuckle makes you gay.or you can go 2 fingers ,but only up to the 1st knuckle. 3 fingers, but only up to the cuticles. 4 fingers......hell! then youve done prison time!! Originally Posted by knotty man

I'm not going anywhere near this one.......
It all depends. Fast and furious the entire time is for rabbits and teenagers! I like it slow to medium when deep. Although, I guess it depends on the guy and the mood. When I haven't had it in a while I can be pretty animalistic. I love the strokes err medium speed I guess ?? when I am trying to reach my first "O". After that, I don't really care what you do, lol! Joking.... Doggie is good for medium to fast. Nothing hotter than looking at your man while he is pounding away from behind. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Damn Brittney..................my kinda gurl!