shy guys/ assertive guys ... Guys, Guys, Guys..Lets Talk!

I have to Admit, I have a thing for Dicks!

When it comes to who's lap I like to sit on,
I tend to venture all directions.
well mainly because you guys are a mystery..

which has been one of the upsides to the industry!

When I post my Ad, I like you to get a glimpse of me,
so that we mesh...

If you are just into Hot girls, there are plenty of us..
but if you want Chemistry, I guess a bit of research can go a long way.. if you are looking for a keeper ( Regular) or just treading water ( Variety)
Still,

We are just the Flowers, you guys do the Picking.. HAHA!

On to the Question..

A.) Are you a Shy guy or consider yourself to be more Assertive?

I wander,if you are shy, Do you tend to venture towards someone more outspoken or more your personality?

Do opposites attract?

B.) If you are more Assertive, Would you prefer a more submissive lady or someone who likes to take charge in a session?

C.) Multiple Choice.. you just like the Dirty Deeds..
And the randomness excites you?

As for the Ladies..

A.) Does your personality shift depending on the type of guy you meet?

I like to think I'm the same either way, butt..
I open up more towards the shy guys sometimes,
and enjoy being a smart ass to the Assertive ones..
in a fun way of course..

Damn.. I miss when it was just about the Sex!

These are just random thoughts..
Goodness, I could comment on this all day, as I have this discussion quite often with my hobby buddies, and various ladies. Here are my thoughts...….

SF: Shy in general, but I'm very confident in various venues and overall in life. OTOH - I tend NOT to ask for various things as it feels awkward to specifically detail those things either via text, email, or in person. I tend to "let things flow and have fun" together.

I wander,if you are shy, Do you tend to venture towards someone more outspoken or more your personality?

SF: Someone more outspoken for sure. I love lively, fun, entertaining and interesting, smart, witty women!! I can remember an encounter with a BEAUTIFUL lady, but she was so painfully shy and wouldn't communicate, it was very awkward for a while, until I had to ask a lot of open ended questions to get her conversing and talking. Lovely lady, but she was TOO quiet.

Do opposites attract?

SF: YES, I believe this. Like yin/yang, or other philosophies in life, I believe some balance is best. Two of the same type can be a bit awkward.

B.) If you are more Assertive, Would you prefer a more submissive lady or someone who likes to take charge in a session?

SF: I am assertive in the aspect that I believe strongly in mutual fun and respect, so I do chat about this. OTOH - someone who takes charge can be super, super fun!!!!

SF: YES, Randomness is fun and sometimes very new and cool! The ladies I like to spend time with and I have a super time, and enjoy tons of fun, sometimes with incredible laughter and passion at the same time, which I like tremendously.

OTOH - I do have my "Kryptonites" favorites, which just mesmerize and hypnotize me for whatever reasons hard to explain.

I have other hobby buddies who are totally different than me, I NEVER seem to understand how they do some things, and vice versa.

Great topic! I could chat on this all day, but gotta go to the Guitar Show now!! ROCK ON!!!

I'm more the shy quiet type, my hobby partner(wife) does enough talking for both lol. She is the 180 opposite so, I guess opposites do attract. I own a business where I have to lead all day. In the bed I like for the woman to take charge(not in a whips and chains kind of way) but just take control. To me, seeing a lady that knows what she wants and take it is pretty damn sexy.

I do research because I believe it is important (especially for her) for the girls to click. Don't want to be caught in the middle of a cat fight. Wait, that might be fun too!
Very interesting questions:

I am assertive, and enjoy submissive partners for the most part. On the other hand, it depends sometimes.

B.) If you are more Assertive, Would you prefer a more submissive lady or someone who likes to take charge in a session? Like I said above, sometimes it depends on my mood.

OMG! Yes, I love the radomness! It depends on the connection with the lady and what mood I am in on that day.

I have to Admit, I have a thing for Dicks!

When it comes to who's lap I like to sit on,
I tend to venture all directions.
well mainly because you guys are a mystery..

which has been one of the upsides to the industry!

When I post my Ad, I like you to get a glimpse of me,
so that we mesh...

If you are just into Hot girls, there are plenty of us..
but if you want Chemistry, I guess a bit of research can go a long way.. if you are looking for a keeper ( Regular) or just treading water ( Variety)
Still,

We are just the Flowers, you guys do the Picking.. HAHA!

On to the Question..

Do opposites attract?

As for the Ladies..

A.) Does your personality shift depending on the type of guy you meet?

I like to think I'm the same either way, butt..
I open up more towards the shy guys sometimes,
and enjoy being a smart ass to the Assertive ones..
in a fun way of course..

Damn.. I miss when it was just about the Sex!

These are just random thoughts.. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Goodness, I could comment on this all day, as I have this discussion quite often with my hobby buddies, and various ladies. Here are my thoughts...….

SF: Someone more outspoken for sure. I love lively, fun, entertaining and interesting, smart, witty women!! I can remember an encounter with a BEAUTIFUL lady, but she was so painfully shy and wouldn't communicate, it was very awkward for a while, until I had to ask a lot of open ended questions to get her conversing and talking. Lovely lady, but she was TOO quiet.

SF: Shy in general, but I'm very confident in various venues and overall in life. OTOH - I tend NOT to ask for various things as it feels awkward to specifically detail those things either via text, email, or in person. I tend to "let things flow and have fun" together.

Do opposites attract?

SF: YES, I believe this. Like yin/yang, or other philosophies in life, I believe some balance is best. Two of the same type can be a bit awkward.

SF: I am assertive in the aspect that I believe strongly in mutual fun and respect, so I do chat about this. OTOH - someone who takes charge can be super, super fun!!!!

SF: YES, Randomness is fun and sometimes very new and cool! The ladies I like to spend time with and I have a super time, and enjoy tons of fun, sometimes with incredible laughter and passion at the same time, which I like tremendously.

OTOH - I do have my "Kryptonites" favorites, which just mesmerize and hypnotize me for whatever reasons hard to explain.

I have other hobby buddies who are totally different than me, I NEVER seem to understand how they do some things, and vice versa.

Great topic! I could chat on this all day, but gotta go to the Guitar Show now!! ROCK ON!!!

Originally Posted by SchnellerFahrer
----------------------------------------------------------------

You sound cool, I like a Rocker guy.
I grew up ( no I didn't) haha, on Rock music..
but I like it all! Just like I like my Men
Witty is a better word to describe me than a smart ass
I tend to clam up myself when approached with a lot of questions at first, but if you hit my sweet spot.. I may never shut up.
so.. I just take it any way it comes.

Opposites Attract!
I think it is what is Below the Belt that balances us out,
atleast in this profession

At the end of the day I am just a girl with no sense of Direction. I like to keep my options open.

Rock on Buddy!
  • OT8
  • 05-04-2019, 11:46 AM
Pretty simple for me. I like the provider to tell me how she likes it, whatever that might be. What goes around cums around!
I'm more the shy quiet type, my hobby partner(wife) does enough talking for both lol. She is the 180 opposite so, I guess opposites do attract. I own a business where I have to lead all day. In the bed I like for the woman to take charge(not in a whips and chains kind of way) but just take control. To me, seeing a lady that knows what she wants and take it is pretty damn sexy.

I do research because I believe it is important (especially for her) for the girls to click. Don't want to be caught in the middle of a cat fight. Wait, that might be fun too! Originally Posted by Lickidysplit1
So you and your wife hobby together ?
I have had the pleasure of meeting many couples and some hot wives. I always tell my guy friends that I have layed hotter chicks than they have. They don't believe me.

It can be fun, from a girls perspective , If it were me though,I would want the other chick to be opposite of me.
I met one like me one time , and it was annoying.. haha
I can be a handful as it is..

to be continued..
Very interesting questions:

I am assertive, and enjoy submissive partners for the most part. On the other hand, it depends sometimes.

B.) If you are more Assertive, Would you prefer a more submissive lady or someone who likes to take charge in a session? Like I said above, sometimes it depends on my mood.

OMG! Yes, I love the radomness! It depends on the connection with the lady and what mood I am in on that day. Originally Posted by JimInDallas

Funny, If you say all the right things at the right time,
You can get me to anything.. I've always been that way.
It's all about your approach.
I'm turned on and off like a light switch.

Thanks guys!
I am assertive, take charge and guide the way it goes.

Before I ever meet a provider I read research, google the phone numbers and read the reviews so I have a good idea of what to expect when I get there.

It may take me a few weeks to make a choice. So far that has worked well for me.

I have at least a dozen already ID'd just waiting for them to say they are in Addison or very near.

DG
A couple of alcohol-influenced thoughts:

Because I know I have nothing to offer a woman besides money (okay, carpet cleaning and pimping, too), I respond favorably to a reasonably attractive women who can figuratively hold her nose and credibly pretend to like me for an hour. The flip side of that is that it always bothers me that I have no qualities besides money that would make me attractive to a woman. But, it is what it is.

I've been spending a lot of time in strip clubs lately. The upside for someone like me is that its extremely flattering and stimulating when a dancer approaches you. At that moment, she could have chosen to approach any of a hundred other guys but she chose you. The mind can easily suppeess a lot of reality and leave you feeling like Sally Field at the Oscars: "you like me! you really like me!"

The downside of that, of course, is that when you spend, say, 14 hours of your birthday week in a strip club (during your birthday week, when you were looking to celebrate!) and wind up only with a couple of hugs from bartenders and waitresses, well, you're back to the reality of being a loser.

Bottome lne: There's a market (if only one!) consisting of guys who would enjoy being approached by a beautiful woman who might make them feel like they are actually wanted, as opposed to knowing that only their money commands attention.

And, yeah, I know the sort of responses this will get and am prepared to add to my ignore list. Pretty soon, the only posts I will be reading will be from TinMam, shooter6.5, Silver Bullet, DownForWhatever, pmdelites, Quark, and a few others.
Good thread Mel.

I’m very assertive in the business world, but outside of that I’m very laid back, polite, and rather introspective outside my inner circle.

I’m usually the life of the party within my inner circle but outside of it the above traits kick in and to a stranger it can come off as shyness.

But I’m not shy.

I like my women assertive. And a little foul mouthed lol. And that’s the way most of my girlfriends and my current SO are.

I like them assertive in the bedroom too. When they take charge and tell me what they want, talk dirty, and even get a little rough (nothing crazy) with me it is a huge turn on for me.

Not long ago me and the SO were going at it. I finished with her riding me, and after a min or so of lying there both of us sweaty and breathing hard and me feeling like I could barely move....she jumped up, straddled my head, grabbed my hair and pulled it, grinded her pussy on my face and said “now you’re going to fuckin’ make me cum again” in a tone that told me it wasn’t optional lol.

I obliged and she rode my face until she came again, squirting hers and my cum right in my mouth and gyrated her pussy around to rub it all over my face.

It was hot as hell and I loved every second of it.
Sir Lance, respect for your post. Anyone who would give you shit for it is just an asshole.
So you and your wife hobby together ?
I have had the pleasure of meeting many couples and some hot wives. I always tell my guy friends that I have layed hotter chicks than they have. They don't believe me.

It can be fun, from a girls perspective , If it were me though,I would want the other chick to be opposite of me.
I met one like me one time , and it was annoying.. haha
I can be a handful as it is..

to be continued.. Originally Posted by melannie_star

Yeah, we play together. It is more of a challenge however. First, finding a provider we are both interested in. Then seeing if she visits with couples. Then getting 3 peoples schedule to line up instead of just 2. And finally dealing with the "couples tax." If it weren't for the later we would hobby a lot more. All that being said, when all the hurdles are cleared it is a lot of fun.
Good thread Mel.

I’m very assertive in the business world, but outside of that I’m very laid back, polite, and rather introspective outside my inner circle.

I’m usually the life of the party within my inner circle but outside of it the above traits kick in and to a stranger it can come off as shyness.

But I’m not shy.

I like my women assertive. And a little foul mouthed lol. And that’s the way most of my girlfriends and my current SO are.

I like them assertive in the bedroom too. When they take charge and tell me what they want, talk dirty, and even get a little rough (nothing crazy) with me it is a huge turn on for me.

Not long ago me and the SO were going at it. I finished with her riding me, and after a min or so of lying there both of us sweaty and breathing hard and me feeling like I could barely move....she jumped up, straddled my head, grabbed my hair and pulled it, grinded her pussy on my face and said “now you’re going to fuckin’ make me cum again” in a tone that told me it wasn’t optional lol.

I obliged and she rode my face until she came again, squirting hers and my cum right in my mouth and gyrated her pussy around to rub it all over my face.

It was hot as hell and I loved every second of it. Originally Posted by pistol shot

That's what I'm talking about.
I’m a popular , fun man and reasonably confident ( or better said not easily embarrassed) .The not easily embarrassed comes in handy as I am okay with being with or being seen by the general public with a much younger , hot woman who at this time in my life would not be an option . That being said, even though I know money talks and puts me in this position, I believe the women I have encounters with generally have fun with me although I don’t kid myself that I am something special between the sheets
I like fun women, who are more assertive than not , who stroke my sexual ego ( it is why I hobby) , and I don’t spend a lot of time thinking about whether they truly enjoyed the action , although there are times when it does seem like their was a great sexual chemistry
I have a particular type and I research heavily that they meet my criteria and I like both new to me as well as repeaters
Except for a few , young single ladies, , I generally end up with stable , hot , fit moms who I have respect for . I avoid unstable situations at all costs.