Hot Bikini Nights on Harry Hines

I could sleep last weekend and thought I would do some SW watching down around the Harry Hines NW Highway area. I was not disappointed! There were several groups of very scantly clad woman various areas around Paris, baby dolls, motels & hotels!

My god you would have thought the NBA all-star game was in town LOL. I stopped and chatted with a few ladies; but as this was just a scouting mission, I put off any physical contact.

There were a few that were so attractive and a little off the beaten path that I wondered if they might have been decoys. Does anyone know if LE deploys those as part of stings?

I didn't see one LE car for at least 2hrs, until about 1:00PM then they seem to appear from all over. So it was time to depart.

PG
Yesa LE dseploys and im 99% confident they have accounts on this site.

Just an fyi, I have solid evidence of them having accounts here btw.
  • Brot
  • 08-12-2023, 08:16 AM
I always wondered if Vice could get decoys to wear the revealing clothing and have avoided the more modestly adorned ladies.
Of course LE does recon on here and who knows which handles but def some with premium access to get the ROS on what’s going down. As to what they decide to crack down on is anybody guess but if anybody has cracked the code let me know so i can steer clear.
I think they would prefer the indoor variety of consensual sex as opposed to the SW scene which causes them way more headaches. But what causes them to “raid” a certain indoor establishment, AMP or Studio, over others and when, I wish I knew.
LE is everywhere. Keep in mind that nothing we do is private, they just choose to pick the low hanging fruit. If you didn't catch on, you in your car is the fruit.
Yeah if you extra horny one night and your AMP or studio is closed down best to resist the urge to pick up the SW. that is your most exposure I believe. Also the independent ads you can’t verify are a big risk. Best to go off of suggestions and reviews here to be safest. So when you have the urge and midnight head to the SC and try your luck and if no luck just go rub one out. The SW scene is too risky not only from the LE standpoint and the felony charge but the STD angle. Most those girls are druggies, some use and prob share needles, it’s just not a good idea. Little head is damn loud sometimes but keep him in his place with big head seeing bigger picture.
They are out there at Walnut Hill/HH as well. I wasn't aware until recently. Was actually going to meet another provider at some shitty motel. A couple of them looked pretty good but I was not tempted to stop for the several reasons people have mentioned here.
Of course LE does recon on here and who knows which handles but def some with premium access to get the ROS on what’s going down. As to what they decide to crack down on is anybody guess but if anybody has cracked the code let me know so i can steer clear.
I think they would prefer the indoor variety of consensual sex as opposed to the SW scene which causes them way more headaches. But what causes them to “raid” a certain indoor establishment, AMP or Studio, over others and when, I wish I knew. Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
Payola ....