How to respond when BBFS offered by Provider?

Is the situation of a provider offering her client a choice between (A) "Condom" and (B) "Bare" before any activities commence worthy of a post in this forum? Or does that situation not constitute an "alert"? Or should this type of reportage be posted elsewhere? Or should I simply forget about it?

BTW, I am totally convinced, by the manner in which this offering was made, the proposal to me was not an anomaly but, rather, it was part of her normal repertoire. In her defense, she did present this as my choice to make -- it was not an "imposition" on her part. (I must, however, speculate that perhaps this "relaxed policy" partially explains this young lady's fairly recent stellar reviews.)

Please, gentlemen (and mongers) no requests for her name, handle, or contact information.
  • Vyt
  • 03-14-2011, 10:34 AM
How should you respond? "No, thank you."

Should it be posted as an alert/thread? Good question. I'm sure, unfortunately, a lot of men would like to be 'alerted' as a plus.
i think this should be posted in alerts so people can make an informed decision on pursuing a session with her
If you are not posting her name this is a discussion for the CoEd Section. Certainly not an alert in nature.

In all honesty, posting her name is probably more of an advertisement for her.
what kind of ass-clown makes a post like this, then adds "Please, gentlemen (and mongers) no requests for her name, handle, or contact information"?

LF
  • Vyt
  • 03-14-2011, 03:38 PM
If you are not posting her name this is a discussion for the CoEd Section. Certainly not an alert in nature. Originally Posted by Whispers
Good point. *picks up thread, moves it down the hall*
blah, blah, blah.....
  • Carl
  • 03-14-2011, 04:15 PM
what kind of ass-clown makes a post like this, then adds "Please, gentlemen (and mongers) no requests for her name, handle, or contact information"?

LF Originally Posted by LadiesFan
A dilettante?

dil·et·tante: a person who takes up an art, activity, or subject merely for amusement, especially in a desultory or superficial way; dabbler.
A member since 2009 but one post (this one) and no reviews?
Yikes!!! Um. I think you should definitely post her handle. She will undoubtedly deny it. But if you posted her name, other hobbyists could weigh in on whether or not they had experienced the same optional cover use and each monger could make a decision for himself regarding who is telling the truth. And yes, to some, that would be an advertisement. But who cares? Those that view it as alert-worthy behavior should have the right to be informed.
Sophia,
The problem with posting her name is you're right she will deny it and then it becomes a he said she said situation. But the bigger problem is what about when a hobbyist gets pissed at a provider for whatever reason and he decides to get even by posting this shit. It doesn't matter if he is telling the truth or not the damage is done.
This is why hobbyists should ALWAYS carry their own condoms. Hell, my wallet's got more rings than the damn Olympic logo! You can bet that if said provider is offering it to you, then others have partaken and you're probably dipping your stick into a dangerous crankcase.

She should probably make that clear before a session is booked, but if you're covered, literally and figuratively, you should be OK.

I think The Diletant has been among us for a LONG time.

BTW -- What kind of hat does an ass clown wear?
"a dangerous crankcase"

ROFLMAO!
Lol. Another 'look at me, I know something and won't tell' threAD.

More. More!!
Say yes or no to the BBFS, then make a vague post about being offered, then get ready for 50 PMs from guys who want to know who it is so they can avoid her.