How old do you LOOK....

I was just on the phone with the female love of my life... Maxeen
and I heard the store clerk ask her for her ID to buy a pack of cigs...
She is 34!! You Go Girl!!!!!

I always try to be nice & volunteer my ID, you know, so the clerk does not feel bad about carding a debatable 18yr old
I look older than I see...
Not to say Maxeen is not good looking cuz she is!

Isn't there some seldom enforced law that you are supposed to be carded for cigs and beer?

Sixx
SIXXXX !!!!!! That was TOP TOP secret!!!!

actually I believe it's 30???
Some days I look older than others!!!

Spacemtn
Moderfocker Extraordinaire
  • Carl
  • 03-15-2011, 02:23 PM
72. But that's only with diffuse lighting and camera with a soft focus.
I get ask for my id ALL the time...even more so since I cut my bangs.I went out with Roxy one night and the bar guy didnt believe I was over 18.
I'm told by others I look ten years younger however my back feels ten years older so I guess that puts me right in the middle which is where I am.
Wow that was deep.
I am told by almost all providers, and virtually no one else, that I look much younger than my actual age.
I'm 28 years old but I could probably pass for 23 so I'm ok with it and I don't hide my real age.
I normally get told I looked 24-28 which is great, I love it. Not that at 31 I am old either, but hey the younger I can look the better.

Yes Maxeen is a hottie and normally when she and I go out we are always getting ID'd just to get into a damn bar...or where ever lol.
I just turned 36 and I get told I look 26 to 28 all the time. No one believes me when I tell them my real age. Good genes I guess my mom is 64 and looks like she is in her late 40s early 50s same with my dad 68 he looks like he is in his 50s..Age is just a number it is how you feel on the inside that counts or how well you can still perform in the sack!
I will let you guys know how I stay looking sooo young .....

When I reached 40, I added 10yrs. Told everybody I was 50. Next thing you know, EVERYBODY thought I looked young for my age. It's like magic.
If I don't have any make up on I look a lot younger. When I am all made up I guess I look my age. Not really sure. No one ever really makes it to my face! The curse of having huge titts *sigh*
Some days I look older than others!!!

Spacemtn
Moderfocker Extraordinaire Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Doesn't matter how old you look in the future. You have good genes, and will always be very handsome