Thoughts about a bondage/strap on studio in downtown Dallas

This last wave of luggage issues, hotel issues and airline issues has me completely determined to have a permanent location.

I'm not certain as of yet if it will be in LA, Dallas or Chicago. I'm coming to each place in April and May- and I'll decide where I'm setting up by mid-May and have it together by mid-June.

I'd love to hear thoughts about having such a place in Downtown Denver. It wouldn't be a full dungeon, but rather a play space. I'll have bondage gear... things like tables and a sling and other fun things... but my bondage sessions are more about sensation and exploration-- rather than power and pain. My thought is that I would be in my studio two weeks - three weeks a month. I don't know that I would make it an open space with common usage. I'm fairly particular about how my gear is cleaned and used...

What do you think?
Dallas is a great town! Hope you enjoy your visit here and make it permanent!
Do me first please.
Well Dear,

When you get here to Dallas, let me and EW know, we can sit and chat....

Sarge,

You are a Slut... LOL!

I am checking in on Denver now, with a friend there.
Coming from you that is a compliment.
Sorry sarge! I Already pre booked. Pretty sure I'll be her first on 4/16. I guess I'm a bigger and hornier slut than even you
This last wave of luggage issues, hotel issues and airline issues has me completely determined to have a permanent location.

I'm not certain as of yet if it will be in LA, Dallas or Chicago. I'm coming to each place in April and May- and I'll decide where I'm setting up by mid-May and have it together by mid-June.

I'd love to hear thoughts about having such a place in Downtown Denver. It wouldn't be a full dungeon, but rather a play space. I'll have bondage gear... things like tables and a sling and other fun things... but my bondage sessions are more about sensation and exploration-- rather than power and pain. My thought is that I would be in my studio two weeks - three weeks a month. I don't know that I would make it an open space with common usage. I'm fairly particular about how my gear is cleaned and used...

What do you think? Originally Posted by annabellee
Dallas has a very mixed review on public dungeons / playspaces. For the most part everyone has gone under (Sanctuary has been around about 10+ years now, but its the exception). The BDSM scene here locally is kind of, for want of a better word - fickle. At times its booming, and at other times its gone underground and back to private parties. We have 2 big events every year - Beyond Vanilla and South Plains Leather.

As far as strap-on stuff goes, it's done, but on the DL. Can't legally advertise it, and you want to stay off the moral police radar, but what happens behind closed doors...