Phone: 903-952-6833
Email Address: sweetnessa14u@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=199179
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Bucker/78
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: A lot of driving around on a wild goose chase after an absolute pathetic display of TCB via text message.
Session Length: -
Fee: Requested all I could afford
Hair Length and Color: Invisible
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Somewhat like Casper the ghost.
Invisible.
Recommendation: No
her showcase reveals that her dislikes are "lies, disrespect, games, and snakes"...

Kettle, meet Pot... or as we said in 4th grade, "takes one to know one"!
I never talked to this guy before and I'm nowhere near buckner
BP <-> ECCIE

= slowly becoming hard to tell the difference...
I never talked to this guy before and I'm nowhere near buckner Originally Posted by SweetNessa4u
but are you near Bucker?
Ok Nessa...

Randomly I get a PM from you this morning asking if I still want to get together and 2 minutes later you reply to this review....then minutes later send me another PM stating that the number (that you still have listed in your showcase and your signature) is "disconnected".
So after being an eccie member for over a year and having a half dozen reviews.... I randomly decide to pick you out of the blue and make this up?

Sure.
Makes perfect sense.

Would you prefer I take pics of the phone texts and post them?
That always sucks.
Hang in there and I hope you have better luck in the future.... (like I said earlier, BP<->ECCIE are becoming very similar in quality/consistency and trash). Apparently whoever runs the place has either gone AWOL or has given up?
I've got no dog in this fight, but somethin sure ain't stirrin the Kool-Aid here...
I've got no dog in this fight, but somethin sure ain't stirrin the Kool-Aid here... Originally Posted by corona
+1

The said provider has been outed to forewarn hobbyists. ..let's carry on now shall we?

Better luck next time to the OP ♡

Nessa, if you need any help or advice with TCB pm me♥
I am nowhere near buckner, I have not been on Eccie because I just had a close friend get bill f so I haven't been online nor had time. My phone number is disconnected because it was hot and I've not worked in Dallas off of Eccie since I've been back. You can ask any of my clients who have posted reviews I am not one to bullshit or play games.
No I'm on 35 and northwest highway... Been here because this is where I'm from. I don't go outside if this area, not past inwood and not past royal
Yes I would like to see them because i know for a fact I didn't pm you and my phone was off because my brother broke his phone so I gave him that one and had to have it turned off
I've been told that giving the client the intersection instead of the building address works...so...well...
  • yambs
  • 02-08-2014, 06:15 PM
Nessa when can I see my son?