THOUGHTS PLEASE!!!!!

Ok to start with, I will be exiting the hobby World. My son at the age of 29 has been diagnosed with Thyroid ad throat cancer and with his poor insurance all of my extra funds will be on his medical issues!

I must say I have had a Great time while here and on ASPD. I have met some fine Ladies and a special Lady as well on through this sight. I just want to say thank you for all of the memories and excitement you Ladies and guys have given.

I will be hanging until my renewal comes up but only for the amazing reads, yep I will reply with some but as far as the Hobby, I must go!!!!!

YEP probably get spanked for posting this but........................... ..........You do what ya gotta do!!!!!!!

I am asking for all of the REAL Ladies and Gents who I know are her to Please say a small one for him. just reference MH in your thoughts and the one taking care of this will know exactly who you are referring!!!!!!

It has been fun and HOPEFULLY all goes well and we may meet again. But until then, Please be safe, have fun and Gents....Treat the Ladies with respect.

O and the Title...Thought for my son PLEASE.

Thanks,
VG69
  • Rehke
  • 01-07-2014, 09:16 AM
I'll add in my wishes for a speedy and complete recovery! It's a very tough thing to go through.
Very sincere best wishes and prayers for you and your family.
I wish him and you the very best
You are a good man, thank you for some wonderful times.
Wish the best for you and your son.
Good luck to you and your family, and especially your son. I completely understand your decision and respect you even more for such selflessness - too bad we never had the pleasure to meet.

Praying for you and your family,

~Eva Damita
I wish ya the best babe....take care!
verygood, my best to you and your son.
family always comes first!!!

one of the best things to do is be with him as much as you can.
and share as much about each other, just in case you dont get to ask questions/talk later on.
provide love and support. and get him the best medical care you can.

peace be with you!
Praying for safe and speedy recovery sir.
I hope the best for your family and esp your son. Take care.
I have been dealing with something similar in my personal life so I will definitely say a prayer...

Best wishes

xoxo Jules
VG69....warm wishes to you, your son and extended family. Take care.
  • Deke
  • 01-07-2014, 05:21 PM
No matter how old they get, they're always your kids. Take care and prayers to you and your family.
I have a son near that age, and the thought of him having cancer.......well, it is too scary to think about. It must be overwhelming to you at times. My heart goes out to you.
Please don't let insurance be a factor in getting him the very best of care. It can always be negotiated later. Well wishes!