sick and horny.....damn the luck!

I know the past couple of months have been tough for everyone trying to stay somewhat healthy. I've had to cancel plans 3 damn times over the past several weeks due to getting the sniffles all the way up to the damn flu.....this is getting ridiculous! If you're sick it would be nice if other body parts would cooperate. Waking up with the ol' morning wood to just go take more cough medicine ain't getting it done!

Wonder how many go thru with their plans whether they're sick or not?
Wonder if there's a deal you could make if both of you are sick anyway? That last part was desperation....lol But hell, it ain't like you're gonna get any worse? Now, I'm talking about the cold, not anything worse than that.
  • M69
  • 02-06-2014, 09:29 AM
I finally scheduled the other week with a provider I had on my TDL for a few years. I wake up the morning of the appt and was sick as a dog and I had to cancel. It turned into the flu so I was glad I cancelled so I didn't spread it. It has been a bad cold and flu season for me for sure.
Try injections, guys.

You know, flu shots. What did u think i meant? Ha
Suffering with a bad cold as we speak, but fortunately got a short session in right before. I don't think I got it from her; I just hope she didn't get more from me than some cash. For the time being, I guess we should just get a grip on ourselves.
I feel your pain BigTX. I don't play when I'm under the weather. It's not like the women I see have a job where they get sick days.
Feel your pain, had a week break 2wks ago because of this