Thanks Ladies

This is a "Thank You" to all the great, no-hassle providers out there who enable a man to visit, enjoy the comfort of a beautiful woman, have a great time, and leave without issue.

It may seem like a dirty vice, but, in truth, I believe the hobby is the reason that most of us haven't cut our wrists. Haaa

**Not a kiss ass thread. Just a heartfelt "thank you" from a guy that just finished a 2 day argument with the SO, and still has no idea what the fuck she was mad about in the first place.**
This is a "Thank You" to all the great, no-hassle providers out there who enable a man to visit, enjoy the comfort of a beautiful woman, have a great time, and leave without issue.

It may seem like a dirty vice, but, in truth, I believe the hobby is the reason that most of us haven't cut our wrists. Haaa

**It is a kiss ass thread. Just a heartfelt "thank you" from a guy that just finished a 2 day argument with the SO, and still has no idea what the fuck she was mad about in the first place.** Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Fixed and I agree with you. I hope you and the SO work it out
It is a KICK ASS thread. I will accept the thank you on behalf of everyone...even though we've never met. I appreciate an appreciation thread every once in a while
Fixed and I agree with you. I hope you and the SO work it out Originally Posted by Thatdude
Haaaaaaa...It's "kiss ass" in the spirit that I hope the good providers keep doing what they're doing. Haaaaaaa

But the SO is good. It's just like that sometimes. I can accept the fact that I'm a horse's ass. I'm just not sure why everybody else has such a problem. Haaaaaaa
Thanks for a great thread. Have a great weekend.
Thank you for acknowledging our position to help during those situations. Often we hear the bad and ugly, so it's nice of you to bring up the good

HUGS!
Poor Baby ...you need some

Thank you for this sweet thread and you're welcome (for being THAT type of provider)

I like to think that we actually save alot of marriages and take the burden off of alot of wives! lol, if you know what I mean
We appreciate the nice guys who are fun and stay away from drama!! Makes me more excited to be here!!
I LOVE threads like these. Thank you very much! If it's "kiss ass" put your Chapstick on and keep on kissin'!!!