Doggy style, am I doing it wrong?

I'm 5'9" have belly and am not very blessed down there, very sexy right? I have a long time fwb that loves the doggy style position but I cant seem to last any more than a minute in that position and I would be completely exhausted, feeling sharp pains in my thigh area, slipping and sliding on my knees causing me to lose my erection and feeling no sexual pleasure what so ever.

Sometimes I feel that she is just positioning her rear too high by having her breast and face on the bed, ass up and legs not spread much at all. Not sure if thats the only possible position for her or if there is a lost in communication issue there. The only time this position is successful is if she is really short and thin or if she is standing on the ground bending over the bed.

Any thoughts or advice?
Try leaving her on the bed but at the edge and only you stand; then using your hands, you can adjust her height, the speed and the pound intensity as needed.
You can also try "doggy style" laying on your side like "spooning with benefits". She may like that because the angle is the same.
My problem is any other position I'm fine and can last fire awhile. Than when doggy comes up, I blow with in a few pumps.
Try leaving her on the bed but at the edge and only you stand; then using your hands, you can adjust her height, the speed and the pound intensity as needed. Originally Posted by Adonis

Yep, just have her hang it off the edge of the bed! My favorite way to do doggy! Brings back some great memories! My ATF has it down pat!
I'm 5'9" have belly and am not very blessed down there, very sexy right? I have a long time fwb that loves the doggy style position but I cant seem to last any more than a minute in that position and I would be completely exhausted, feeling sharp pains in my thigh area, slipping and sliding on my knees causing me to lose my erection and feeling no sexual pleasure what so ever.

Sometimes I feel that she is just positioning her rear too high by having her breast and face on the bed, ass up and legs not spread much at all. Not sure if thats the only possible position for her or if there is a lost in communication issue there. The only time this position is successful is if she is really short and thin or if she is standing on the ground bending over the bed.

Any thoughts or advice? Originally Posted by esteban0415

I'm right at 6 feet, have no belly (well, not much of one...my nose started to grow, so I better 'fess up 'fore it grows even longer), but I have trouble with positioning in K9 'cause I have a real long torso but short legs. I'd love to try what Kendall suggested, but I'd have to bring my daughter's little step-stool from her toddler years to put on the side of the bed, lol. Either that or stand on my tiptoes (which I've done to the point of cramping -- no joke).

Anyway, my suggestion: surfboard. Feels great, and can be more filling. Especially fun if your partner has a lil' sumpin' extra in the trunk but is still nice and firm -- gives you somethin' to bounce off of, and that can be REALLY great when you get into a rhythm. Which brings us back to Kendall....
Surfboard is pretty damn amazing too. You know me so well eccienewbie. I like to reach back and spread my cheeks to enhance the visual a bit.....
Tickle the taint in doggy will make the lady get excited.
You just need to work out buddy! There is no wrong way to fuck in any position, if I can get my tool in a hole it's going in and if she's flexible I'll find out!
Reverse cowgirl is K9 at 90º...ever try that? You give up some of the control to her but from my experiences, the girls don't mind at all...

Try this one. She can be on a table or if the height variables work out, her ass can be just off the edge of the bed with you standing. This is a position where you can experience hot visuals, thigh slapping against the ass, balls slapping against her ass, etc. You can control depth as well as the position of her legs - feet on the sides of your ears ( wooa, that's tight - had that this week and took some video for after fun fun - but I always erase it almost immediately ) or her knees in your palms arms spread. It also offers the opportunity to change the angle you enter her by sliding your feet out or back.

You also get the benefits of leaning over for some DFK accompanied with titty worshiping. It's got a lot of flexibility in it when using your imagination.

Fairly clinical description but not at all when you're there!
Surfboard is pretty damn amazing too. You know me so well eccienewbie. I like to reach back and spread my cheeks to enhance the visual a bit..... Originally Posted by Kendall4U
And here I thought it was to enhance the sensation, specially when the damn light is broke.
And here I thought it was to enhance the sensation, specially when the damn light is broke. Originally Posted by sinkerswim
The damn light is fixed!
She is doing that shit on purpose so she wont have to work hard. If the sex is not accommodating and good, move on.
Get her to bend at the knees for right height. Or have her put knees farther apart. I'm 5'8" and have to get ladies to accommodate my height.