100K IOC Condoms-What!

• hd
  • 02-07-2014, 10:12 AM
100,000 condoms for 6000 participants, 16.67 per. I guess when I was much younger I could fuck like that within a few days that the athletes are there. But dayum, performance will certainly be compromised.

Oh, I'll bet IOC Condoms will actually be used for trading like the country pins are used to trade amongst the players. Yea, right
There was an exposé on the Summer Olympics a few years back that basically said most of the Olympians are fucking like bunnies when they aren't competing. Some even had competitions to see how many medalists they could bag.
Do the female athletes get condoms, too? You know...in case he forgets to bring his.
i heard there were more than 10,000 athletes this time. but i could be wrong.

i bet there are some for sale on ebay as we type.
  • hd
  • 02-07-2014, 01:34 PM
I thought the 10,000 was the summer olympics but I could certainly be wrong, and I don't want to go back and re-read. But whatever, there's still allot of fucking going on.

It didn't say that the condoms were going to males only, so assumption is both sexes, nowadays, females carry them too.
Remember that these kids are in top physical form. One of my cousins was an Olympian in the Barcelona games and his training schedule was a bitch. He said that all he had time to do leading up to it was train, eat, fuck, and sleep.
My guess is that's not nearly enough condoms for the purposes at hand. That being said, you KNOW that there 's lots of bareback fucking going on, too. So maybe they figure 50 - 70% use condoms?
Saw that an American bobsledder got locked in one of the bathrooms and had to break through the door to get out:
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/02/john...ked-out-sochi/
Another reason to always have your cellphone with you...
Attached Images File Type: jpg Bf8PHIcIMAEhTRp.jpg (46.9 KB, 179 views)
do the condoms have an olympic logo on them?
do the condoms have an olympic logo on them? Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
I'm thinking to get an official fuck of an official athlete, it isn't official if the official logo isn't stamped on the cover.

What a cool collector's item. Beats the shit out of those pins.