Let me start over

Hi Everyone! Looks like a nice Site. A liitle short on postings but I know everyone is working hard. I am an older man a liitle more set in my ways then some I guess but boy am i friendly and kind. Feel free to say hello whenever!
Hi Rich!

In the spirit of trying to work hard filling the gaps in posting..

I'm middle of the Road in Age. Sorry, I need a tissue.....brb.

Okay. I'm back.

Not cemented in my ways as of yet. I too am Very Friendly and Kind. And I'm saying Hello!
Hello!!!

I like your avatar. He's getting his Groove On. My hips hurt just Lookin at him! Side Crap! Ooouch.

Ha...
Thanks for saying hi!!

~Kelly TNT
Welcome!
Hi and Welcome
Rich there's nothing wrong with having a few miles on you in this hobby...

If your friends question you or ridicule you just say "I might be old, but I'm not dead yet"

Nothing beats the excitement of getting naked with the daughters and granddaughters of girls you played with back in the Dark Ages!!!
  • fawn
  • 04-25-2009, 04:22 PM
well honey welcome to the board...............im alittle older and
definitely set in my ways but hell thats ok...............just makes
us a little more complex................fawn
Hi Rich, guess we are in the same boat., I may have snow on the roof and a small fire still burns in the furnace, sometimes the ladies need to be patient. Read your posts, I too hobby when I have the time and extra cash. Enjoy the ladies of all ages. I like to hobby here in DFW because of all the fabulous ladies here. Have had some good and bad one's, overall had lots of fun. My work requires that I travel all over the country, I feel safer here in DFW hobbying than anywhere else. (guess it's the spydey sense coming out)
I may have snow on the roof Originally Posted by otrdriver
Wish I had snow on the roof. The rain hits directly on my roof.

Torito

PS
OTR, I like your avatar. Isn't that an F4. Haven't seen one of those for a while. Used to have a little involvement with them. Was in Reno when the last operational unit went away.
Wish I had snow on the roof. The rain hits directly on my roof.
Torito Originally Posted by Torito

Oh, Hon! I just got tickled by your response! Your little sweet head.

~Kelly TNT
Your little sweet head.

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Errrr..........my sweet, LITTLE, head has always been hairless
LOL....Now, come on! I..you.. I wasn't talkin about your business!
But, since you brought him up... I guess it would look odd with hair huh?! Ha.. I just got visual. 70's basketball player. Nice!!