"Ultimate Showdown with RCoop361" Hobbyist review

This review is a quack!

LOL!!!!

Nice job. I would love it if one of my regular ladies wrote something like this. Brooke. . .if you ever travel to the midwest, look me up!
Man O Man, I Never got a Review....ever!!!
Not while I Lived In Austin, or now back home, this SUCKS!

What does a Guy have To Do!...

RCoop, you Lucky bastard!!!!

RCoop, you Lucky bastard!!!! Originally Posted by motocrossman39
Apparently, he's gotta have some fancy toys and/or a great attitude!

They may have to get the ladies a BCD review forum....I'm just sayin'. Some of us would love to do reviews as well. :-)
Does RCoop now get to have a showcase on here? I bet Guinessman doesn't have a pic for this review.
Does RCoop now get to have a showcase on here? I bet Guinessman doesn't have a pic for this review. Originally Posted by RoundPound
good one
No chance I'll be booking Brooke ... or any provider who reads this review. I mean ... I feel so inadequate. Of course, I was feeling inadequate when I walked in here. Just sayin'

RCoop, you Lucky bastard!!!! Originally Posted by motocrossman39

I don't know, M. Maybe we don't get reviews because they don't want to hurt our feelings.
And why do I have access to ROS. I shouldn't be seeing this.
They may have to get the ladies a BCD review forum....I'm just sayin'. Some of us would love to do reviews as well. :-) Originally Posted by M A X
I would love to see that too....... wait..........
Maybe a side-by-side, his & her version, posted at same exact time.

CG
Nice well written review

He is on my do to list!
ROTFLMAO @ Eccienewbie!! you guys are crazzzyyy!! Im loving ECCIEe more and more everyday!!

I'm not fooled. Brooke is obviously RCoop's "manager." So, as tempting as the dude sounds, I'll have to pass on principle.

Hope you had her money, man 'ho. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
I for one think Brooke is beautiful even if this is a fake review.
Oh my, what do they call it when your face turns RED, Blushing I think (a first for me). I stand corrected I didn't think you would post it. I had a GREAT time also. Looking forward to a long drawn out Fun Filled war. Originally Posted by Rcoop361
Crying foul, foul I tell you! No commenting on your own review allowed!!

J/K
Crying foul, foul I tell you! No commenting on your own review allowed!!

J/K Originally Posted by JohnJohn
I know, right?!?!? The mods should give him points and make him an official "playah". That's what they did to me. hmmmm LOL (I kid I kid) not about my points, but giving him points.
I was reviewed several years ago on another site. Really gives a shot to the old ego!
I was reviewed several years ago on another site. Really gives a shot to the old ego! Originally Posted by Abraham

Good for you. I was once in my 20's.