Questions

I have come to enjoy Mary's questions on here, and I mentioned to her that she should put up a "Question of the Week." I really like the way it brings people out for a little interaction. I know she will be busy with school, but I think that we could perhaps encourage her to take a few minutes out of her weekly schedule to post a question for us. Any thoughts/comments?
  • m2244
  • 09-30-2010, 02:18 PM
.....okay now your trying to use everyone to get me to do this lol!!!!!!
Well... um... yes, I most certainly am!! See all of your fans.. wait.. where the hell is everyone?!?
Ok, Mary, can you post more questions? Who's next?
mmmmmmm Like asking "?'s" from homework????

When I did my 2 years at a SUNY tech school had to take a social sicence class. It was way left wing for me. But the one thing they did have right at the time. I wounder if it is still. Artificial spanish moss, Cazenovia, NY has to go. It was just not right. I realy hope Cazenovia no longer has the artificial spanish moss problem at the falls.

Chittenango Falls State Park - Waterfall Photos Maps Information
Steep trails and multiple steps make the walk to the base of the falls difficult. .... Restaurants The Lincklaen House - Cazenovia, NY Local Specialties ...
nyfalls.com/chittenango.html - Cached -

Falls park between Cazenovia and Chittenango
  • m2244
  • 10-01-2010, 04:34 PM
i don't think you guys could answer my hw questions lol...im almost positive no one is in the same field LOL.....and its okay irpatio...they will just have to suffer with out me
Yup she is a young whippersnapper. There has to be another guy or gal that could in just upstate ny, no less the board. And I was thinking the non-major subjects any ways.
Mine was Elec Tech/digial logic. And I had to learn about Artificial spanish moss at a park in NYS(for what and or why I do not know). To bad I did not learn some english.

Right now I wish the digial logic part was RF. But as it was, did me well from 1977 till 2005. Yet if it was RF, I would be still working in the field I went for. Have more of a idea what the hell I am doing. Therefore make more at doing it.

edit:
Well... um... yes, I most certainly am!! See all of your fans.. wait.. where the hell is everyone?!? Originally Posted by irpatio

please do it. WE want your "?'s"
  • m2244
  • 10-01-2010, 08:59 PM
well offshore to say they least it has nothing to be with me being young........and i still stand by what i said............and i like the enthusiasm LOL......thanks
Ahhhhhhhhhhggggg. Ok I spent 2 hours looking for a vidio quote from a 80's(or was it early 90's)sitcom. It was a one word line. the line was "please". If ya heard it, the tone was the most pitiful begging one has ever heard. It was by a male. And I do not remember the TV show. But after that show, for weeks folks would try and say it in the pitiful begging wayand I can't find it. darn what was that show dam it. Its got to be on a youtube if I can remember the actor and or the show. And the sad puppy dog look on his face as he said the one word line. No man has stooped so low to beg in real life than he on this show.

Oh well would not work on her

OSD
Well i have a dumb question, whats it mean when you guys make a blank post, or a post with --------- in it? especially on provider reviews. please pm me the answer if need be. Thanks in advance!
Those are private comments only able to be seen by premium access members.
Ahhhhhhhhhhggggg. Ok I spent 2 hours looking for a vidio quote from a 80's(or was it early 90's)sitcom. It was a one word line. the line was "please". If ya heard it, the tone was the most pitiful begging one has ever heard. It was by a male. And I do not remember the TV show. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Larry from "Threes Company"?
Yup and still can not find what I want. But did get side tracked with a few mmmm very nice shots of Suzanne Somers. thanks anyways Das
I went as a bomb one year, strapped some very realistic looking sticks of red rolled up file folders which look shockingly like dyanamite all over my torso, plus a mass of electrical wires, clockfaces etc , and a t-shirt that said 'da bomb' on the back. Sadly, I did not get laid. It's too bad, it could have been an earthshaking experience for the right lady. As long as she didn't blow me.
For it to be an earthshaking experience, an earthquake costume might be in order!