Tom Walls

Tom Wahl's Gets National Publicity

The locally based chain was the only burger place singled out for New York State in a USA Today article on the best burger joints.Friday, October 1, 2010

A big honor for the Tom Wahl's chain. In an article in USA Today on Friday, the newspaper listed 51 great burger joints across the country. There was one location for each state and for Washington D.C.

In New York the chain they picked was Tom Wahl's . The entry was submitted by someone from the Empire State Development agency. The entry says that people drive all over for the juicy burgers, crispy fries and legendary handcrafted root beer.

As
you might imagine, Tom Wahl's Vice President Keith Herman tells WHAM News everyone at their Avon headquarters was very excited to hear about the inclusion in ths survey:

"It's really a big plus, everyone was smiling, when we got a copy of it out in Avon, and people are just real excited about it.

Herman says it's also great publicity for the chain when tourists come through the area . from WWW.WHAM1180.com
Love Tom Wahl's!! I wish I still lived close to one. Their root beer float is amazing as well.
I only been to other ones a few times. Once in Webster, and once in Brockport. Most of the time I just take the long drive to Avon. I like the big dinning room and the outside setup.

I remember before the big dinning room.
call me a dummy but I never heard of them Where abouts are they?
The main stand is on rt 20 between 390 or 15 and the village of Avon, south side of road. I think others are in the rochester phone book.
The main stand is a good place to eat!! I went there one morning for breakfast right after going to their huge flea market.