Hey Choom, JD, Whirly and Other Non-Liberals

Is it just me, or are our commie statist liberal friends coming completely unglued? They are getting louder and more obnoxious by the day. It's like the old saying back when I was playing music, "If you can't play well, play loud."

I think they will need some serious treatment, even if Obama wins.

What do you think is going on?

Oh, I almost forgot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That does feel good!
That's funny coming from you COF. You and Whirly and Choom post like 10 threads a day, and WE are coming unglued?

And Choom/Marshall does nothing but insult you, yet you cry out to him here?

Um...riiiiight.
Yes I thought I would post a similar observation, but you beat me to the punch COG..........

I think the reality of Obama losing is sinking in.

The reality that most of America isn't liberal, isn't left, but is solidly patriotic and traditional is a shock to them. Since the 2008 elections, the left has thought they had won the agenda, won the talking points, the game. They didn't.

The Obamazombies have nothing left but diatribe and ad hominem.

America gave Obama a chance in 2008; many reasonable Americans thought he would govern from the center with a different voice. He didn't. He governed as a shrill, divisive, anti-American President.

The morning of November 7th is going to be fun.................HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!

(Me Jumping For Joy On November 7).
There's and old saying that applies to arguing a case before a jury. If the facts are on your side, you pound the facts. If the law is on your side, you pound the law. If neither the facts nor the law are on your side, you pound the table.

Obama can't be defended based on the facts; the Dimos are pounding the table. Their defense of Obama's record is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Is it just me, or are our commie statist liberal friends coming completely unglued? They are getting louder and more obnoxious by the day. It's like the old saying back when I was playing music, "If you can't play well, play loud."

Oh, I almost forgot.

That does feel good! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think you know exactly what is going on! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

The most distressing fact about this election is the media not addressing the Libyan situation.....democracy requires an honest and diligent press......Romney already won and the libtards don't know it......for all you turds out there, COG an I agree on 70% of the issues.......

Oh, I almost forgot.

You turning into Marshall is the best evidence of who is coming unglued.
You turning into Marshall is the best evidence of who is coming unglued. Originally Posted by timpage
If he was ever glued to start with.

I think Gary Johnson sniffed all his glue.
Actually, some of us have been posting news stories. Others conspiracy theories and attack posts from blogs. Plus a daily dose of rancor about Libya, when even Fox news has let it drop from the top of their blather list.

We all know the difference.

BTW -- you guys better stock up on bottled water and canned ribs.

Oh, I almost forgot.

the shrillest screeching is coming from the right they are wanting to break out the mission accomplished sign,but are afraid it might bite them in the butt..
  • Seedy
  • 11-01-2012, 12:40 PM
FUCK ODUMBO, AND THE LIBTARDS.......
FUCK ODUMBO, AND THE LIBTARDS....... Originally Posted by seedman55
What, a dumbass?

What a dumbass!

^^multiple choice for you Tea Puke Parrotriots....heh heh heh.

And, by the way COsFb, it's you.
You noticed that too. I didn't want to post it because it might scare them away. They're shy. I think it is desperation and just following orders. More of the big lie/school yard theory. When you are losing start shouting louder and faster to distract or change the subject.
You noticed that too. I didn't want to post it because it might scare them away. They're shy. I think it is desperation and just following orders. More of the big lie/school yard theory. When you are losing start shouting louder and faster to distract or change the subject. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Get out a coin, JDB, you've got a 50/50 chance.
I wouldn't give him a coin. He'd probably spend it on BOMBS!